Mender2006

Dec 1, 2017
For roommate hearts are limited to two as visualization ... they are enough to do everything.
You can have higher relationship points with her see here

but you can see it only by console ... and 20RP = 2 Hearts are enough :)
Thanks very much man

Sgt. Eroge

Nov 4, 2018
Somebody help!!
Dean has a black heart, and i always get kick out of college whenever i ask to fuck her....
I have scared her with the spider and i dont know what to do

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
Somebody help!!
Dean has a black heart, and i always get kick out of college whenever i ask to fuck her....
I have scared her with the spider and i dont know what to do
You ask to fuck her ? ... she has reason to drive you away :)
Do nothing for some days probably you find her in a critical position.

Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
Thats interesting. You are saying that if you go back to the office (she works there every day) and talk with her the option to notice she was crying and/or to ask if she needs help or something similar doesn't appear anymore?
Yes. She is blank if you dont found the red folder. You need to go to Dick, let the short talk pass and "then" you can click the red folder and Roommate has a new talk option.
Its in this game sometimes a single thing you overlook and you run in circles. From a certain POV you could say this game "can" be complicated.
Somebody help!!
Really? What do you expect if you ask a person who you barely knows you such a question?

The game is in some ways not very logical, as i mentioned at other point already, however in this case the games logic is spot on and easy to understand. You need a good relation if you want to ask such questions with success. A relationship needs to be build up.

Theoc

Apr 4, 2018
Where do I click to pull down cousin's satin gown when shes sleeping? I feel like i've clicked and dragged my mouse everywhere, and the only thing I can do is pull the covers back up.

Reactions: DEXAG

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
Where do I click to pull down cousin's satin gown when shes sleeping? I feel like i've clicked and dragged my mouse everywhere, and the only thing I can do is pull the covers back up.
Enable actions area lightning in cheat if you have difficulty to find the point ... see
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: dlseth and Theoc

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
Thanks to for the great game
Thanks to @Sam for Unren
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Author completed his scenes replay , see here
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-cute-roommate-v1-6-1-ex-beta-astaros3d.5405/post-3206289
Use what you want :) ... but not both

This Mod enable scenes replay on version 1.61 , tested in Win10
Inside *.rar there are .rpy files , place the files in the game folder where gallery_scene.rpyc is.

Added switches to View/Replay only unlocked or all Images/Scenes
1.61_Final _V2 added missed animation with Dean (Gallery 54) thanks to Dark Horizon
1.61_Final _V3 solve error duplicate label if you enable developer menu

************************************************************************************************
Hide interface utility is integrated in the Mod ("h" or middle mouse button)
thanks to @Thamn
Don't use another Mod to do the same thing
*************************************************************************************************
Known problems
better not abuse of the rollback , could lead to problems or errors

Use at your own risk
If you want remove the Mod delete tacitogallery.rpy and tacitogallery.rpyc from the game folder , gallery_scene.rpyc is not used in EX version so no problem if you leave the new one.

gal0.jpg gal1.jpg gal2.jpg gal4.jpg

Italian translation for scene replay mod / traduzione italiana per la mod
Overwrite gallery_scene.rpy in \game\tl\italian *** Sovrascrivere il file gallery_scene.rpy presente nella cartella \game\tl\italian

Last edited:

joebar69

Nov 4, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Possible infinite loop.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/menumain.rpyc", line 18, in script call
N|� �@�G_Z���O�[?Õ_���C���FLK�k���o�QE(��|K�
File "game/jerk.rpyc", line 183, in script call
File "game/store.rpyc", line 389, in script call
de)���`\v�<*�s��"G��4�Ͳ�mf��!��:��NY��@w�9K���t��B�t�R&]����Q�PM�,]��e֨,m��v�e֨ó�.|�TD��\�
File "game/storeinit.rpyc", line 260, in script call
de)���`\v�<*�s��"G��4�Ͳ�mf��!��:��NY��@w�9K���t��B�t�R&]����Q�PM�,]��e֨,m��v�e֨ó�.|�TD��\�
File "game/storeinit.rpyc", line 260, in script call

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
This was his first title. Now he is making Girl House. He was making comics previously.

sebvettel

Oct 13, 2017
How can you brin anna home? i cant get it from what i am reading in the walkthrough :/. i have used the drone at the pool and blackmailed them. but after that nothing

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
How can you brin anna home? i cant get it from what i am reading in the walkthrough :/. i have used the drone at the pool and blackmailed them. but after that nothing
That pool picture won't work (its intentional) and if you would have read the writing you'd know this (no, you haven't blackmailed Barb, you were told you've to find another way) so keep playing, find another solution.

Progress with your roommate, unlock her office, figure out that the director there is Barb's mom, help out roommate with the red folder and you will have the chance to spy on director and Dick. THAT evidence will convince Barb.

3.40 star(s) 168 Votes