Aug 5, 2016
Stuck with two stories...

Getting Anna Home: I've blackmailed the brother, which allowed me to talk to Barbara, something was said about Anna meeting at the Library, and that's it. Noone is ever at the library, and noone ever answers Barbara's door. What am I missing? (also got the book from the secretary and the lube, but that comes later)

Gym Trainer: How do you start fight training? I can only watch her work out (two different ways) and that's all.
For the Gym Trainer you have to talk to Cuz about Emily's photoshoots, then she'll ask you to take photos for her dating profile (don't let her take photos of you). She'll tell you about Emily meeting some guy named Frank on the dating site. Then when you go to Emily's place at 17:00 she'll be attacked by Frank and you'll fight (and lose to) him. Then you can ask the Gym trainer to teach you how to fight.

MystikWulf

Jun 24, 2018
Took me countless days and many saved/run throughs/restarts to finally have sex with all the girls on here without using the walkthrough or cheats. I freaking love this game. Thanks for making it and keep up the wonderful work.

DR.6

Jan 7, 2018
I have problem with catch mouse in the game on Android when i take it the game say the mouse is gone! Any help?

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
I used drone at home,but there is no directors bedroom to choose.After I searched Dick's laptop,the task is not finished,and there is no new task.Why?Thx a lot.
Have you seen all photos and emails on Dick laptop ?
Can you launch the drone to Barbara's pool ?
Have you upgraded the drone from the store ?

I have problem with catch mouse in the game on Android when i take it the game say the mouse is gone! Any help?
If you can't catch the rat , enable skip minigames in cheat menu and touch skip ...

brign123

Jul 10, 2018
Have you see all photos and emails on Dick laptop ?
Can you launch the drone to Barbara's pool ?
Have you upgraded the drone from the store ?
I did every thing above.I also stucked in the task get anna home,I cannot find barbara's mom.Is there any relationships?

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
I did every thing above.I also stucked in the task get anna home,I cannot find barbara's mom.Is there any relationships?
Barbara's mom
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For the other problem , Win, Mac , Android ?
Post your save , someone can take a look

Daloza

Jun 5, 2018
U have to check primary and secondary tasks every time, this game is easy to play.

ulT1m4

Dec 22, 2017
Hey lads

my prob right now is that i can´t get the "roomate" watch the second dvd with me, what do i do wrong ?

Edit:Okay i searched the thread a bit and found out that i only can watch a dvd with her once, but when i click the dvds to watch alone when the living room is empty i get the message "You can´t use this here" ??

Edit2: Nevermind, i got it work

magaxes

Sep 27, 2017
guys how do i get the red folder with room mate's documents in it? i have done all the blackmailing director/spanking secratary etc...but I just have two hearts with my room mate and i wanna find her red fikder. by find i mean get the folder back from dick...anyone?

3.40 star(s) 169 Votes