MEHMET 87

Jul 11, 2018
I just got Anna to go back home and when I go talk to the Dean and let her know the game crashes. Wont let me ignore the error cause it just brings me back to the beginning of the chat with her and goes to the error again. After reading the error report it seems to be an issue with the college.rpy folder cause the error report says

File "game/college.rpy", line 408, in <module>
AttributeError: 'bool' object has no attribute 'on'

andi i send you the save file

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
Scrolling through and I see a lot of people looking for an incest patch

Truth is, this game doesn't really need one. There are tons, and I mean tons of games where once the incest is taken away it just feels off (especially games like dreams of Desire or Man of the House where suddenly you're just living with two girls and your landlord) but this isn't one of them. Honestly if I didn't already know she was originally your cousin I wouldn't be able to tell you. Because seducing family may be common, but so is games trying to bang your new Roommate/Childhood friend (Hell in "similar threads" there's plenty of examples)

That being said, if you're really into incest (and more power to you) and you really can't enjoy the game without it then so be it, but I think this game holds up on its own without it. Just my 2 cents

Daloza

Jun 5, 2018
guys how do i get the red folder with room mate's documents in it? i have done all the blackmailing director/spanking secratary etc...but I just have two hearts with my room mate and i wanna find her red fikder. by find i mean get the folder back from dick...anyone?
This is all for version 0.8

Reactions: magaxes

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
Hello
I fk 8 girls but i cant take the health sertificat why?
Roommate+Dean+Nurse+Trainer+Librarian+Salesgirl+Emily = 7 girls , 9-7 = 2 left
If you have less than 2 left ... there is a bug , normal sex with librarian more than one time decrease the counter.
For health certificate next release.

magaxes

Sep 27, 2017
after HI there are , the door was ... Let's fuck ... you can get infected ... and so on.
At the end click on the pussy , enable "action area lightning" in cheat so you see highlight the P.
this one didn't work :/ i had the cheat enabled but still no highlight :(

magaxes

Sep 27, 2017
I have a bug; so after I give her the stretching clothes and the next morning I go to my room mates room without knocking, i get stuck on the loop where she just keeps stretching. it happens after i press on a big arrow button on the screen.. How do i fix this / get past this..?

magaxes

Sep 27, 2017
I can't get the picture in the gallery for the trainer, please help. in the guide it says click on lower back and you can turn her around and massage her but when i use the oil it just straight takes you to sex scene (with some transition..)...anyone can help?

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
I can't get the picture in the gallery for the trainer, please help. in the guide it says click on lower back and you can turn her around and massage her but when i use the oil it just straight takes you to sex scene (with some transition..)...anyone can help?
no oil :)

this one didn't work :/ i had the cheat enabled but still no highlight :(
Win, Mac , Android ?
Post your save someone can take a look

3.40 star(s) 170 Votes