magaxes

Sep 27, 2017
no oil :)

Win, Mac , Android ?
Post your save someone can take a look
window, and i have enabled the cheat..so..for the boob massage, the whole back is selected; and doesnt matter where i click it just does back massage (no boobs) and if i go any lower she says stop touching ass..

and for the shopkeeper; i have the cheat enabled...i click on her pussy nothing happens...and then i keep going back and catch her masturbating with the screw...and try to lick again but no action is highlighted... :/ idk whats wrong....

one more thing; when i had sex with the gym trainer, it crashed right after and even with the rollback i couldn't go back..so idk whats wrong

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
one more thing; when i had sex with the gym trainer, it crashed right after and even with the rollback i couldn't go back..so idk whats wrong
The save linked for trainer works without problem.
Your game seems completely broken , you used old saves or patched the game with incompatible software , console commands ... or others strange things happened.
In my opinion you have to cleanup everything (also in appdata folder) and restart a fresh new game.
There are a lot of working saves posted here ... if you don't want to start from beginning.

Reactions: magaxes

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
Is it worth downloading this game? Is it any good and is there a lot of content
AND WHAT I MEAN BY THAT IS--> ARE THERE ANY SEX SCENES

magaxes

Sep 27, 2017
The save linked for trainer works without problem.
Your game seems completely broken , you used old saves or patched the game with incompatible software , console commands ... or others strange things happened.
In my opinion you have to cleanup everything (also in appdata folder) and restart a fresh new game.
There are a lot of working saves posted here ... if you don't want to start from beginning.
thanks man, i will search for them. cheers man

ozzielegend

Aug 14, 2016
Still missing screwdriver and who knows what else, but here's some save files. Starts on page 3 or 4 and goes to 6-7 I think.

Reactions: moszter

zoomup

Oct 20, 2016
This delay ... I really want a good update. It's pretty sad that nothing will happen to the roommate.

jungleboobs

Jul 12, 2018
I really like the game but im completely stuck and no matter what I do I can't progress, im on mission bring anna home, i took pictures of them at pool show barbara pics but she doesn't care....don't know what to do....I still didn't trigger fight at emily you guys are talking about, if I go to emily just nothing happens because there are no new costumes...im so frustrated right now, completely stuck....also doctor examination just doesn't happen, tried every hour, doctor keeps saying hes busy....im lost...i honestly think my game is broken...also if i go to office she says i have to brink anna home, library is closed, at store there is nothing left, at home i watched dvd once with her, can't do it twice...also i see people saying there is barbarab mom, she still doesn't exist for me aswell.....this is my latest save, if anyone can help me i will appreciate it

Reactions: moszter
3.30 star(s) 172 Votes