ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Give her the sex pill from the hobo in her coffee and then she'll get horny during the massage and need you to fuck her.

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
You put a either a sleeping pill or sex pill in her coffee... then you can rape her either while she's asleep or during massage.
ohh.. i love how you just said that causally... you the usual ->you get up, take a shower, have a cup of cofee.. any while u at it, rape you cousin, go to collegue after that, relax by going to a gym, come back.. watch tv with your cousin, take another shower than if you like, you can also rape her in her sleep.. Good night.

You put a either a sleeping pill or sex pill in her coffee... then you can rape her either while she's asleep or during massage.
and where do i get the said pills

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Buy them from Jamal...

Seriously, this game need a Rape tag in genre... especially considering MC ends up raping every girl he meets.
If you look at the tags at the top of the thread, it's there and has been for a long time.

Since those are searchable, they're what gets updated.

Reactions: Ripe and ltpika

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
If you look at the tags at the top of the thread, it's there and has been for a long time.

Since those are searchable, they're what gets updated.
Yeah, I wish more people would pay attention to them, we'd cut 90% of complaints if people just hit the back button when they saw tags they don't like. I do that when I see the scat tag.

Reactions: bas
3.40 star(s) 171 Votes