Fanatic7

Jun 5, 2017
I finished the game, it's a very good and interesting game, i had lots of fun playing it, but if i didn't had the walkthrought to guide me, i wasn't able to find the right path and a already had a lot of broken hearts in the girls and unable to finish the game, turns be to dificult to find the right path and what we should be doing. Plz try to create some ways to give us tips like he is trying to remember that he needs to do something with that girl or for some girl, for example that i need to go to the shop to see if they have a screwdriver, or at night i ear strange sounds coming from my neighbour but i can't see ( for the part for Anna and Barbara), and we say if i had a camera with wings (or something else) ... i could see where it come's from, or in the night when we are sleeping, we awake with strange sounds coming from the street and we watch someone entering the neighbour's house (It's Dick entering the house).

zoomup

Oct 20, 2016
I really like the game but im completely stuck and no matter what I do I can't progress, im on mission bring anna home, i took pictures of them at pool show barbara pics but she doesn't care....don't know what to do....I still didn't trigger fight at emily you guys are talking about, if I go to emily just nothing happens because there are no new costumes...im so frustrated right now, completely stuck....also doctor examination just doesn't happen, tried every hour, doctor keeps saying hes busy....im lost
Director->table->photo...after that, back to barbara

3.30 star(s) 172 Votes