Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Like I said, I am dumb too! This picture is taken from PC ver.
Oh, okay! I wasn't sure. So when I saw that in response to another question, I assumed you had found the answer for rosmaster. My apologies for jumping the gun and getting over anxious. :)

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
does your phone have mouse? or something. More like PC version, what you are showing right now
That's what the screenshot was from, which he verified to me.. the PC version. But he said that he would look into it after he got home from work. So there's still a chance he might be able to help! :)

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
Thanks for your answers! Sure I meant "decrease", sorry for that.

What I saw is that I was on two hearts with her in the evening after one or two days where I haven't interacted much with her and the next morning I was down to one heart. All other girls stay at their ratings and only change them based on storyline progress.

Can I see my relationship with her in the UI (a number anywhere?) or do I have to use the console?
Okay now I'll tell exactly what has an effect on roommate. Watch closely.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can only see the RP by console, but since you can see the hearts, that's give you a fairly good info what's your status is with her. :)

Well, there may be a way that you can gain that heart back, though it's a longshot. Offer her a cup of coffee in the evening when she is in the kitchen.
This hasn't got a single fkin effect on the relationship... Why you again give false info? For god sake, I asked you MULTIPLE times, not to do that! If you not sure, just shut up instead of talking garbage...

Here you are!

That's the latest link in the OP and I haven't seen a new one uploaded.
You are gorgeous!
Hmm, why is there a search function in the forum? Of course... for NOT to use it, right? Great...
There is a WT for 0.8.0, but I have enough of this so I won't link it here. Search for it...
Also there is literally like 3 new scenes or what. And all of them are spoiled here already, so it's easy to find everything.
EDIT: Hint... Profile.

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
I can't catch a rat when I click it,it just gone
That save on my PC (Win10) and my asus tablet (android) doesn't work , fresh install of .8 .
This is my save that works to catch the rat , Win and android (I don't play in android , only for test and it works).

Issues347

Jun 15, 2018
Hey man I see you're having the same problem as me.
Can you please update me when you found a solution to this problem? That would be helpful. I don't know how to fix this kind of stuff.
Thanks in advance.
@sutairs unfortunately I wasn't able to find a solution. I saw a member posting code so I figured they'd be able to help but I guess it was beyond them too. I emailed the developer so maybe he sees and fixes the game code in the next update. Sorry I don't have any good news :(

Reactions: sutairs

Loopus

Aug 15, 2017
Okay now I'll tell exactly what has an effect on roommate. Watch closely.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can only see the RP by console, but since you can see the hearts, that's give you a fairly good info what's your status is with her. :)
Wow! Perhaps the best spoiler I've seen so far in this forum! Thank you again, Manfegor!

- Leave your sperm in the bathroom -> -10 RP
- Every morning if you didn't clean after yourself in the bathroom previous day -> -5 RP

I think these two points were my problem, I tried to trigger some reaction from her by leaving my sperm...when there actually is no reaction in the game. But it decreased my relationship a lot!

I like games where you can play with the options, test out positive and negative reactions and get numerical feedback. But IMO it's pathetic (or lazy) when you implement such a system and then don't use a UI to reflect these stat changes. Yes, she smiles on some answers and is upset on others, but some reactions could definitely go into both directions, depending on your/my personal impression. So a numerical value would be nice, or at least an upvote/downvote chat feedback. But these hearts... hm...

dr FeelGood

May 9, 2017
That's what the screenshot was from, which he verified to me.. the PC version. But he said that he would look into it after he got home from work. So there's still a chance he might be able to help! :)
yeah im sorry my bad :) TY @drfeelgood THough
Finaly managed to install/run game!

At first You can`t see menu, but after meet cousin/roommate You have it at the bottom!

Look Picture>

Than You have it like in PC - Picture 2

Hope it helps!

Now back to kill My phone killer :'(

dr FeelGood

May 9, 2017
Plz answer mein fuhrer
Use drone at night after midnight and then Take picture of him when he masturbate on his mother!

BTW, in future use reply on some other member! Then we have announcement about it.
Also, use "Like button" instead of replay with "Thanks". For all of us is much easier to goes true thread if we have less posts, isn`t it?

rosmaster

Feb 8, 2018
Finaly managed to install/run game!

At first You can`t see menu, but after meet cousin/roommate You have it at the bottom!

Look Picture>

Than You have it like in PC - Picture 2

Hope it helps!

Now back to kill My phone killer :'(
You're awezome!!

Reactions: dr FeelGood

kevin2524

Feb 18, 2018
I tried this in the console, but still after I enter the library I still get the error and barbara is not there .....

send_barbara_library = Task(_("Send Barbara to the library"))
send_barbara_library.on = True
send_barbara_library.get = True

3.40 star(s) 169 Votes