Hipper Slime

Aug 11, 2018
Some magic happened... few min ago I got jacked by bug. My whole progress with my roommate (April) gone.. 0 Love. I can't live without love HELP

Hipper Slime

Aug 11, 2018
Machine oil is used only for lubricate the doors ... to open you need a screwdriver or the hand.
Arousing oil ? ask to Jamal.
So now you ask me how can I found a screwdriver ? how can find Jamal?
Read the WT there are also video at the end ... there is all you need :)
Arousing oil...? Which steps for this heavenly item... kind anoung 2 tell us plz plz plz

Khan_

Aug 12, 2018
How do you find new cosplay outfits, I already did the cowboy and no outfit ones, but now I can't do anything else. I checked the shop too and there was nothing.

Panda135

Mar 10, 2018
ok it literally does NOT let me oil the bathroom or bedroom door at all, I click on the machine oil, and it just says 'can't use this here', any fixes?

Silent102

Jul 8, 2018
has My cute cousin and My cute roomate as same one game. I play My cute cousin 0.61 and done all secret pics; and now I play my cute roomate 0.91ex and I stuck right now. I buy all movie but i can't watch movie with HER (don't know cousin or roomate), I can't take pics for HER so I can't go to HER office, no picture of ANA's mother, I can't complete "bring ANNA home" and go far. Are these things related to the heart of HER?
P/s: I'm Sorry, my English is not good

Hipper Slime

Aug 11, 2018
Any1 knows how to u get in the Bathroom silently or quickly....? & how to blackmail director 2nd time or just bāng her..?

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
ok it literally does NOT let me oil the bathroom or bedroom door at all, I click on the machine oil, and it just says 'can't use this here', any fixes?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

How do you find new cosplay outfits, I already did the cowboy and no outfit ones, but now I can't do anything else. I checked the shop too and there was nothing.
You have to buy and read "Super photographer book" before you do the first photoshoot at Emily house ... if not you are stuck

Reactions: johnconnor

Hipper Slime

Aug 11, 2018
Huge BUG HELP..... Ok. When I tried the machine oil on the bathroom door next thing I notice is That Machine oil is gone & I thought it'll reappear again in shop instead what I found s 'Erotic Massage Book'... thn I decided 2 buy it & nothing my :'( Machine Oil is missing.

langdude

Jan 20, 2018
When I'm entering the directors office the grey error screen comes up. This somehow messes with the conversation because I can not take the picture of her, and my character says he has to go.
Any solution? Cant move foward without the picture

Dlite96

Nov 25, 2017
Everytime I mouse over the Heart in the top right theres this error. Idk why it keeps doing that, not my Pc's problem its a totally decked out titan x gaming pc.

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
Firs time I played this I wasn't aware of the cheats part. The study mini game was such a pain the further your intellect went up.
Some devs ruin a game with their mini games.
Anyway after I figured out the cheats the game became so much better! Nice story, great girls all around satisfying. Although I do wish you could continue fucking all of the characters after you already.

Khan_

Aug 12, 2018
You have to buy and read "Super photographer book" before you do the first photoshoot at Emily house ... if not you are stuck
Well shit. Does this also effect being able to talk to Barbara's mom b/c I can't find her

3.40 star(s) 169 Votes