mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
Hello i need help
For the medical report i need to fuck 9 girls but i fucked 8 girl now i need to fuck one girl.
And their is remain two girl
Store girl and librarian
How to fuck them can anybody please help.
visit the shop clerk at night afterhours and act like youre going to lick her then do it the librarian you ask her for sex and instead of anal you click her pussy

Mr. Hero

Oct 7, 2017
Guys!
I couldn't finish the story...can you guys please tell me what happened at the end of this version?
Did Mc Left cousins apartment and joined dorm? or he just stays with his cousin??
Please tell me the end!!!

Bunkeer

Aug 31, 2019
visit the shop clerk at night afterhours and act like youre going to lick her then do it the librarian you ask her for sex and instead of anal you click her pussy
For librarian i have to study hentai or not bro
How to act in store bro there is no such option how

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
How to act in store bro there is no such option how
1. Go to the doctor
2. Get a medical exam done (the doctor will tell you if you see a pussy just fuck it)
3. Go to the store at 23:00 you see a red penis
4. Go see anna ask her if she wants to have sex take her shirt off and panties off click on her pussy

no you don't have too

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
how to catch mouse ? which time and where
You have to unlock Jamal. Visit doctor, do sperm donation, aim at the floor, ask the help of the nurse and get a handjob, sexpill quest unlocks, go out at night to any location untill scene triggers. Now you can visit Jamal.

Reactions: okankaya87

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
:unsure:each time I want to revisit, there's always bug reported in updates. I dislike temporary fix as it might corrupting save. Well, revisit later, waiting for a year won't be problem for me and hope already more content and stable at that time.

rgregw

Dec 16, 2017
Can someone please send me a finished save file and please explain how to get it to work because I tried some other save files and they don't seem to load for some reason

(I just want to be able to access the gallery)

3.40 star(s) 169 Votes