rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
Can someone please send me a finished save file and please explain how to get it to work because I tried some other save files and they don't seem to load for some reason

(I just want to be able to access the gallery)
how are you put the save file into the save folder

12345_1-1-LT1.save or like this 1-1-LT1.save

download a save file from here you will need to rename it by taking the 12345_ off

rgregw

Dec 16, 2017
how are you put the save file into the save folder

12345_1-1-LT1.save or like this 1-1-LT1.save

download a save file from here you will need to rename it by taking the 12345_ off
I put 1-1-LT1.save and it still doesn't work. Also can you please just send me a complete 1.4.0 save file because the other ones on here are old I think or not complete.

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
I put 1-1-LT1.save and it still doesn't work. Also can you please just send me a complete 1.4.0 save file because the other ones on here are old I think or not complete.
change the numbers to an open slot just click the save twice {first time itll be all blue} the next time just change the numbers

Aug 18, 2019
been having some trouble getting the "roommate" photo session to happen - - i have done many photoshoots with emily, and i've already unlocked jamal from it, but the boyfriend hasn't come around for emily, and nothing is happening with the roommate, what am i missing?

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
another issue i'm having, the shop never sold *anything* but the cowgirl outfit, i am aware other suits exist, but the girl never has them in stock, and yes, i'm using the most current edition of the game
You have to buy and read superphotographer book in living room before the first photoshoot with Emily ... or there is problem to unlock other cosplays and you are stuck.
I think this save works in this release
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-cute-roommate-v1-4-0-ev-beta-astaros3d.5405/post-2209305

Aug 18, 2019
You have to buy and read superphotographer book in living room before the first photoshoot with Emily ... or there is problem to unlock other cosplays and you are stuck
like i said, i've done many photoshoots with emily, and the nude, and the cowgirl, but i'm not getting any other cosplay suits or the scenes, it seems to be on loop, i can't even re-do the scene with the cowgirl outfit i already bought her

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
like i said, i've done many photoshoots with emily, and the nude, and the cowgirl, but i'm not getting any other cosplay suits or the scenes, it seems to be on loop, i can't even re-do the scene with the cowgirl outfit i already bought her
See post above , with a working save and if you want you can read post in that page

Aug 18, 2019
See post above , with a working save and if you want you can read post in that page
so apparently i got hit with a bug, i did the cowgirl suit *before* the book, which apparently locks me out of the entire rest of the game through both emily and kayla, is there a console command or edit i can do to put the cowgirl suit back into my inventory?

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
so apparently i got hit with a bug, i did the cowgirl suit *before* the book, which apparently locks me out of the entire rest of the game through both emily and kayla, is there a console command or edit i can do to put the cowgirl suit back into my inventory?
Try with console
cowgirl.have = True

Reactions: EclipseTheStars

SkyisEnougH

Aug 6, 2019
im havving issue with a bug. Im playing 1.4 ex.beta and task is watch directors bedroom. Im watching it everynight and i see her having sex but drone doesnt picture it. What am i supposed to do

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
im havving issue with a bug. Im playing 1.4 ex.beta and task is watch directors bedroom. Im watching it everynight and i see her having sex but drone doesnt picture it. What am i supposed to do
If you are in windows , bugfix first post

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
lol i seem to have hit another bug, you helped me with the first one, but now, no matter what i do, when i talk to her, roommate will *not* ask me for the second workout book, story wise, i'm working on her work arc (the red folder)
I don't understand where you are stuck ... you have unlocked roommate office ?
If so click on the red folder on Dick's desk and photo on director's desk ...
Or I have to see your save :)
Sometimes to unlock something with one girl you have to do something with another girl/path

Reactions: EclipseTheStars
Aug 18, 2019
I don't understand where you are stuck ... you have unlocked roommate office ?
If so click on the red folder on Dick's desk and photo on director's desk ...
Or I have to see your save :)
Sometimes to unlock something with one girl you have to do something with another girl/path
so basically in the very beginning of the game, when you talk to roommate in the morning, she asks for some exercise clothes, and a book to read, you get her the clothes, and she'll exercise, and you get her the book, and you can ask to watch, - - the guide says she will be shy, and ask for a SECOND BOOK to let you watch her do it (without the drone) - - i have given her both the clothes and the first book, and have progressed about 1/2 through the game, but she still won't exercise for me, she won't ask for "super" flex or w/e it is - - first book is "flex" and the second book is "super flex"

i started a new game side by side and getting bugs on both ends, on this new playthrough, i did the scene at barbara's place, and got the update for the drone, but it won't give me the night scene, and i can't talk to her again in the day, and i can't talk to the dean about anything either, great game, but a complete mess unfortunately

3.40 star(s) 169 Votes