NovaPrime

May 21, 2018
hi
why can t i take picture of dick and director ?
i am stuck with this quest
help pls
If you are on android
Then move your save files to somewhere else then go and download 1.3 version and move those save files back to their original place then play the game take the photo then reinstall 1.4 version.

Relf

Sep 7, 2019
Who among you here experience no capture button quest for watch director's bedroom? And who experience this and able to to complete the quest please notify me thanks.

clairsentient

Sep 27, 2018
Hi guys, I've tried the walkthrough on P772, but still can not trigger the last 3 scenes added in 1.4.
I went to the library and talk to Anna, but no choice under ask/compliment, so all the after steps can not be achieved.

Can any body help?

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
Hi guys, I've tried the walkthrough on P772, but still can not trigger the last 3 scenes added in 1.4.
I went to the library and talk to Anna, but no choice under ask/compliment, so all the after steps can not be achieved.

Can any body help?
This is the end of 1.3 , so no need to speak with Anna.
If you want you can give Henry back to Anna :)
141_1.jpg 141_2.jpg 141_3.jpg

SenpaiHD

Jan 7, 2019
View attachment 23903

Overview:
Finally came the day where our protagonist graduated from high-school. Now it's time for him to step into adulthood and go to college, and to do that he needs to move-in with his once fat and ugly bully of a cousin (whom he hadn't seen since his tender childhood) in the big city. It's the time to take the opportunity to plunge into student life full of drive and debauchery.​

Thread Updated: 2019-08-01
Release Date: 2019-07-31
Developer:
Censorship: None
Version: 1.4.0 Extended BETA
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Screwdriver Location:

Download
Win: - - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -
Linux: - - -
Others:
UNOFFICIAL COMPRESSED

Patches: - UNOFFICIAL BUGFIX
EXTRAS: SCENE REPLAY MOD -
Thanks to @Epifan for sharing, @Manfegor for the walkthrough and @Tacito for the mod.
This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 23904 View attachment 23905 View attachment 23906 View attachment 23907 View attachment 23908 View attachment 23909 View attachment 23910
Some have archives save please?

3.30 star(s) 172 Votes