rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
Well there is fix for android
As I have commented many times

Move your save files to somewhere safe then install 1.3 version of game then move your save files back to original place play the game trigger the event take the photo then install the version 1.4.
that is a work around not a bugfix he was asking for a bugfix for a mac

Maxedout

Jun 24, 2018
Cannot trigger jenny photoshoot or the rat quest. Need to blackmail Derek to get in the house, fucked the dean, and Emily gave a bj. Triggered office before the whole Anna and Barbara. Also cannot open directors room

Last edited:

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
Cannot trigger jenny photoshoot or the rat quest. Need to blackmail Derek to get in the house, fucked the dean, and Emily gave a bj. Triggered office before the whole Anna and Barbara. Also cannot open directors room
Click on red folder on Dick's desk , speak two times with roommate ... secretary photoshoot unlocked

Maxedout

Jun 24, 2018
OK i am upto date Untill the director and dick fucking need to take the pick.
Help a brother out in the name of the dick.

Maxedout

Jun 24, 2018
here is my save file . It will skip that bug til Babara and Dick are make fucking love scenes . use to blackmail . copy at yourgamefile\game\saves . Sr for my bad English .
This save does not works for android.
Well there is fix for android
As I have commented many times

Move your save files to somewhere safe then install 1.3 version of game then move your save files back to original place play the game trigger the event take the photo then install the version 1.4.
Downloading 2 versions no sir no
Having issues taking pic of director for blackmail. Playing on Android. Is there a fix? Thanks.
Thanks sir

I also found a work around in Android by use of
Edit the variable "blackmail director get" to 1.the website was mentioned some posts back i only added the variable that needs to change.

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
I also found a work around in Android by use of
Edit the variable "blackmail director get" to 1.the website was mentioned some posts back i only added the variable that needs to change.
You have to close also the task . these what change if you take the photo

store.blackmail_director.get True
store.blackmail_director.on True
store.dir_dick_compromat True
store.wach_dir_badroom.done True
store.wach_dir_badroom.on False

Reactions: Maxedout

CSK92

Sep 24, 2017
Any help here?
I have already visited Ann and Barbara at Barbara's. Tried to Blackmail Barbara's mom with the picture of her and Dick. Did the photo shoot with the secretary and the rat plan. Still cannot get Barbara's brother to answer the door. What am I not doing here. I am stuck.

Maxedout

Jun 24, 2018
Take a pic of Barbara's son jerking off her mom
I have already visited Ann and Barbara at Barbara's. Tried to Blackmail Barbara's mom with the picture of her and Dick. Did the photo shoot with the secretary and the rat plan. Still cannot get Barbara's brother to answer the door. What am I not doing here. I am stuck.

3.40 star(s) 169 Votes