Cgt35

Dec 13, 2018
Game is not so hard, only problem is some scenes triggerring randomly no matter what you doing. Its rare bug but i had that yesterday night.
One more thing, i couldnt open the threesome scene in collage.

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
Game is not so hard, only problem is some scenes triggerring randomly no matter what you doing. Its rare bug but i had that yesterday night.
One more thing, i couldnt open the threesome scene in collage.
after you give derek the drone follow derek back to collage

Gurus

Feb 18, 2018
how to fuck roommate i n the kitchen...........
I touch her ass, but nothing happen
any one help me please

CSK92

Sep 24, 2017
Just playing this. Whats the trick in getting the cousin to watch the DVD's.
Also, How do I get someone to answer the door at Barbaras after I get the drone video.

JimmyBoy16

Dec 11, 2017
So I have a seemingly unique issue. I have Mac v1.4beta, and whenever I try to get the picture of the director and Dick, I can get the scene triggered (i have triggered the scene 4 or 5 times) but there is no option to take a picture. It just says the "Holy shit!" line and then I can watch the sex scene, but the only options I have on the tablet are two switch the views, or the arrow to exit the drone. It still says I need to look at the director's bedroom on the mission tab on the side and it won't let me blackmail her if I go to her office.

Anybody else had this problem/know how to fix it?

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
So I have a seemingly unique issue. I have Mac v1.4beta, and whenever I try to get the picture of the director and Dick, I can get the scene triggered (i have triggered the scene 4 or 5 times) but there is no option to take a picture. It just says the "Holy shit!" line and then I can watch the sex scene, but the only options I have on the tablet are two switch the views, or the arrow to exit the drone. It still says I need to look at the director's bedroom on the mission tab on the side and it won't let me blackmail her if I go to her office.

Anybody else had this problem/know how to fix it?
there is no fix for Mac or Android

NovaPrime

May 21, 2018
there is no fix for Mac or Android
Well there is fix for android
As I have commented many times

Move your save files to somewhere safe then install 1.3 version of game then move your save files back to original place play the game trigger the event take the photo then install the version 1.4.

3.40 star(s) 170 Votes