babayama1

Feb 18, 2019
Keep getting this at the end of the second scare scene with the dean

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'college_go_out'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/college3.rpyc", line 49, in script
    �P$���Q�dQ�.��.
  File "D:\Games\fun\My_cute_roommate-1.4.0ex-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1674, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "D:\Games\fun\My_cute_roommate-1.4.0ex-win\renpy\script.py", line 886, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.0.424
 1.4.0ex_beta
Wed Aug 14 20:30:27 2019

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Imaam

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
Keep getting this at the end of the second scare scene with the dean

Code:
While running game code:
I don't have that error , label college_go_out exists.
Try this save and if you want post yours

Reactions: guaaak

efix9927

Apr 10, 2019
Guys, anybody has a save that include fucking with Dean ? i wanto play with the new patch but i had an error with crashing out when i fucked Dean and it seems the game didn't count it.

kaneda95

Feb 12, 2018
Your game has some problems ... clean all and reinstall.
What I have to do with the file you posted ? and label college_go_out is not in that file
Well ... it works but now I'm stuck here :

stuck.jpg

- Roomate way : Impossible to get => After you fuck all the girls you need, go to the doctor, and get another medical exam.
- Emily way : Impossible to get => After you blackmailed the director and got the reward from Emily, go to her apartment, and hear her offer.
- Dean way : Impossible to get => After you have 20 intellect and health check, talk with her and submit the documents. How to know how many intellect I have ?
- Anna way : Impossible to get the last point => Ask about the college customs after you visited the dorm.

The rest is OK

Thanks for your help.

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
Well ... it works but now I'm stuck here :

View attachment 372372

- Roomate way : Impossible to get => After you fuck all the girls you need, go to the doctor, and get another medical exam.
- Emily way : Impossible to get => After you blackmailed the director and got the reward from Emily, go to her apartment, and hear her offer.
- Dean way : Impossible to get => After you have 20 intellect and health check, talk with her and submit the documents. How to know how many intellect I have ?
- Anna way : Impossible to get the last point => Ask about the college customs after you visited the dorm.

The rest is OK

Thanks for your help.
You have to fuck another girl , there are 10 girls in game ... who is missed in your list ?
After that go to the doctor , health certificate , submit to Dean
Your intellect is just 20 (max) the task is closed , right mouse look in cheats

intellect.jpg

Reactions: kaneda95

camare jr

Apr 23, 2018
how then meet with Barbara’s mom? (quest bring anna) only appear barbara in door (afternoon)
there a bug? she doesn't show up anywhere, I've been to her house at all times, she doesnt come
and walktrough dont explain this

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
how then meet with Barbara’s mom? (quest bring anna) only appear barbara in door (afternoon)
there a bug? she doesn't show up anywhere, I've been to her house at all times, she doesnt come
and walktrough dont explain this
Barbara's mother is in roommate's office.
To unlock office you have to do 2 photoshoots with roommate (after 4 with Emily) ... need 1 heart with her.

First
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-cute-roommate-v1-4-0-ev-beta-astaros3d.5405/post-947572
Second in her room

Last edited:
Reactions: camare jr
Jun 25, 2018
Hey..
i have a problem to fuck dean with derek..
as he says fuck the dean after 14:00..
i go to dean office but I cant join derek..(Derek Sex Scene with Dean) this event is not executing..what can i do please..

3.30 star(s) 172 Votes