DKappaT8r

Mar 10, 2019
can i fuck nurse egain?
No, even though the nurse says to come back after you’re cured. There are also other dialogues that hint that there will be another encounter, but the dev clearly forgot this or just decided to leave us hanging.

Three Point

Oct 14, 2019
No, even though the nurse says to come back after you’re cured. There are also other dialogues that hint that there will be another encounter, but the dev clearly forgot this or just decided to leave us hanging.
[/CITAZIONE]
Damn, I wanted to fuck the nurse again!

Epifan

Jul 18, 2017
Oct 30 at 4:08pm
News (November 7th MСR final release)
night_sex_cous831.jpg
Hi! Many thanks to everyone who supports my projects. I really wanted to release the final release this month. But I just finished making renders, it remains to put it to the game and test everything. Therefore, the release is postponed for a week. The final release of the MCR will be November 7th

Three Point

Oct 14, 2019
Oct 30 at 4:08pm
News (November 7th MСR final release)
View attachment 445288
Hi! Many thanks to everyone who supports my projects. I really wanted to release the final release this month. But I just finished making renders, it remains to put it to the game and test everything. Therefore, the release is postponed for a week. The final release of the MCR will be November 7th
Will all the girls be available again?

HunterRanger

May 14, 2019

alguien tiene o sabe donde conseguir estos trucos?
al juego lo termine aunque no completo pero quiero ver algunas cosas extras! XD

--------------------------------------------------------------

Does anyone have or know where to get these tricks?
I finished the game though not complete but I want to see some extra things! XD

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017

alguien tiene o sabe donde conseguir estos trucos?
al juego lo termine aunque no completo pero quiero ver algunas cosas extras! XD

--------------------------------------------------------------

Does anyone have or know where to get these tricks?
I finished the game though not complete but I want to see some extra things! XD
Try this !!!!!
My Cute Roommate.1.5.0 Cheatmod [v1.1][rayminator]
https://f95zone.to/forums/mods.41/?prefix_id=18

FullStick224

Apr 20, 2019
One of the tasks is to get intellect up to 20 and I did that using the cheat mod but its not clearing. Am I missing something?

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
One of the tasks is to get intellect up to 20 and I did that using the cheat mod but its not clearing. Am I missing something?
no you not missing anything at all i have the same problem it's a bug

Try this !!!!!
My Cute Roommate.1.5.0 Cheatmod [v1.1][rayminator]
https://f95zone.to/forums/mods.41/?prefix_id=18
If you are using the gallery mod it will conflict with my cheat mod as it will change the main menu in screens.rpy

if you want to use the gallery scene mod by tacito make sure you download the edit that I have done and replace it

Last edited:
Reactions: Tacito

FullStick224

Apr 20, 2019
no you not missing anything at all i have the same problem it's a bug

If you are using the gallery mod it will conflict with my cheat mod as it will change the main menu in screens.rpy

if you want to use the gallery scene mod by tacito make sure you download the edit that I have done and replace it
will using this mod overcome the 20 intellect bug?

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
Do you know by any chance if the creator is working on hotfix or just leaving it for now and fixing it when he releases the new content?
he's planning to release the final version of the game on November 7th but I can guarantee it will fix it or not

if you can use the console type these codes in by pressing shift + o or by using a save editor

$ develop_intellect.done = True
$ develop_intellect.have = False
$ develop_intellect.get = True

Reactions: FullStick224

FullStick224

Apr 20, 2019
he's planning to release the final version of the game on November 7th but I can guarantee it will fix it or not

if you can use the console type these codes in by pressing shift + o or by using a save editor

$ develop_intellect.done = True
$ develop_intellect.have = False
$ develop_intellect.get = True
It didn't work but thanks for helping

3.40 star(s) 169 Votes