Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
so basically in the very beginning of the game, when you talk to roommate in the morning, she asks for some exercise clothes,
I played the game without WT (may help if you are stuck and there are videos at the end ) ... so I hadn't all that problems.
Better follow dialogue and task.
For the second book I load my old save and ...

book1.jpg book2.jpg

Last edited:
Mar 31, 2019
whenever I have the drone on dick and the director all I see is an arrow what do I do? I play on Mac so the bug fix won't work.

Last edited:
Aug 18, 2019
i'm "post-game" right now, as in i'm already going to college, unlocked the dorms, and enjoying my room-mate; however, i *cannot* get the shower scenes to trigger - - every time i go in there with her, she's just happy that i'm watching her, doesn't get mad, we're a "couple" already, but the dialogue for the shower washing/sex won't trigger - she has 5 hearts

Aug 18, 2019
what do i have to do to come to this scene.
every time i go
depends on where you are in the story, little prick does this "door white knight" many times through the story; you either need the Director's Blackmail, Derek's Blackmail, or "The Deal" (very end game) the first two requiring the upgraded night drone over at their place

endriux

May 5, 2018
Hi guys, i have bug with Dean. After Librarian catch us and i talk with Dean, then game crushed. Any fix for this ?
sry for my english.

Tam2603

Nov 20, 2018
View attachment 23903

Overview:
Finally came the day where our protagonist graduated from high-school. Now it's time for him to step into adulthood and go to college, and to do that he needs to move-in with his once fat and ugly bully of a cousin (whom he hadn't seen since his tender childhood) in the big city. It's the time to take the opportunity to plunge into student life full of drive and debauchery.​

Thread Updated: 2019-08-01
Release Date: 2019-07-31
Developer:
Censorship: None
Version: 1.4.0 Extended BETA
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Screwdriver Location:

Download
Win: - - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -
Linux: - - -
Others:
UNOFFICIAL COMPRESSED

Patches: - UNOFFICIAL BUGFIX
EXTRAS: SCENE REPLAY MOD -
Thanks to @Epifan for sharing, @Manfegor for the walkthrough and @Tacito for the mod.
This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 23904 View attachment 23905 View attachment 23906 View attachment 23907 View attachment 23908 View attachment 23909 View attachment 23910
hi
why can t i take picture of dick and director ?
i am stuck with this quest
help pls

3.40 star(s) 169 Votes