Noeggi65

Oct 18, 2017
have received this error message, please help.
Version 0.2.3ch.o_O how do I make a picture here ????

Thank you

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
Quoting his patreon page:

Hi, everyone!

I found a few little bugs. I'm fixing it now. You can download the game tomorrow, it will be fixed.
yeah dev needs to do some major debugging because seriously i cant press on shit without crashing a or release a valid save
have received this error message, please help.
Version 0.2.3ch.o_O how do I make a picture here ????

Thank you

Hi, everyone!

I found a few little bugs. I'm fixing it now. You can download the game tomorrow, it will be fixed.

Reactions: Mikedazz1

K1ng

Jun 9, 2017
Are you not suppose to be able to beat the boyfriend when he arrives at the door?
You can't, he keeps regaining health when you knock it down to 0. I made a mistake and made myself OP. It became a grind to lose.

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
byt the way i though there were update for 0.2.3 with cheat. isnt there?

Mikedazz1

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
the game is almost unplayable. I hit an error if you go to the cousin's room at night, when you go the dean's office and when you first go to the library. They can be ignored but when you go to study the game just takes a fit. "please insert drive into drive e:" continue "An exception has occurred." ignore "please insert drive into drive e:" again and again

• Thinking Face
Reactions: rKnight

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hi, everyone!

byt the way i though there were update for 0.2.3 with cheat. isnt there?
the game is almost unplayable. I hit an error if you go to the cousin's room at night, when you go the dean's office and when you first go to the library. They can be ignored but when you go to study the game just takes a fit. "please insert drive into drive e:" continue "An exception has occurred." ignore "please insert drive into drive e:" again and again
Wait until tomorrow.

Reactions: El bacca Del Chew

dutchpete

Jun 11, 2017
This could become one of my favorites. Good story, great artwork, and how to cheat included in the download!
VERY NICE

Jan 21, 2017
toying with trying this one, and as starwarrior pointed out, that grin reminds me of critters, that'd be a fierce bj

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
All I can do is very little the crash, very buggy game.

You try to study carsh.
You try to work out crash.
C tells you to talk to her in kitchen and you can not get to the kitchen.

3.40 star(s) 172 Votes