U

User_10739

I don't get it the highest tier is $10 which is the cheat version yet there are extra scenes in some sort of secret can't buy version???

bagodees

Aug 8, 2017
Found one error. Don't know if it has been posted already.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/dron.rpy", line 29, in script call
  File "game/emily.rpy", line 106, in script call
ScriptError: could not find label 'btn'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "C:\Users\bagod\Desktop\My_cute_cousin-0.2.3ch-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1322, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.context().call(label, return_site=self.next.name)
  File "C:\Users\bagod\Desktop\My_cute_cousin-0.2.3ch-win\renpy\script.py", line 858, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'btn'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
 0.2.3ch

Dboss

Apr 27, 2017
"shift + o" those not seem to work, and yes I changed the False too True in the 00console.rpy file.
soo any one know any cheat codes that work when you press "shift + c".

Aug 13, 2016
I couldn't really catch it; so is the one in OP the fixed one or the buggy asf one? I guess it goes under the same name/link according to his patreon page.

U

User_10739

I couldn't really catch it; so is the one in OP the fixed one or the buggy asf one? I guess it goes under the same name/link according to his patreon page.
Buggy af, the link is on his site for the fix but we are waiting for it to make it's way here...

Reactions: serhatdozdiyik

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
Buggy af, the link is on his site for the fix but we are waiting for it to make it's way here...
Not sure i get it right?
-the 02.2 on his patreon is now bugfix (for the ones he was informed)
-the 0.23ch must be aswell, but is not the same than here, it's still the buggy one? correct?
What "ch" stands for? and what about the extra content?

@Kasey who might have not the answers yourself but was easier/clearer to reply to your post :) thanks..

roojohan

Sep 7, 2017
Not sure i get it right?
-the 02.2 on his patreon is now bugfix (for the ones he was informed)
-the 0.23ch must be aswell, but is not the same than here, it's still the buggy one? correct?
What "ch" stands for? and what about the extra content?

@Kasey who might have not the answers yourself but was easier/clearer to reply to your post :) thanks..
the ch stands for cheat version

Reactions: El bacca Del Chew

KRuger

Oct 17, 2017
The game is extremely buggy! First of all now in this version if you try to gift the second book to your cousin you get error, if you are trying to spy her at the evening with the drone you get error. I got the cheat version i tried everything to reach the bonus scene in the photo-shoot and it's telling me i need the extra. Also i dont get it there is a lot pictures in internet with scene i never seen in the game and i dont think is even possible to reach them. There is picture of cousin sleeping half naked, but in the game there is no way to do this.

3.40 star(s) 172 Votes