vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
shes creepy asf when she smiles
Yeah. That's one thing that really creeps me out. She's looking like some kind of monster - just imagine more pointed teeth...
Stuff of nightmares...

That and keyboard-breaking-minigames - everything else is top-notch.

jaques

Aug 11, 2016
i was really in to this game i was having a good time with this cousin untill this came up !!!!

Extra ?!?!?!

img
The render of that one is actually already in the archive, it would have been no effort at all to activate it.

ilozq

Jul 26, 2017
how do you get to this scene i never seen this ?
you need to talk to her at the mornings, first you give her 2 books, than a sports wear and a satin nightwear. after that you can creep at nights and see that scene, although she wakes up if you finger her and it's game over

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Meeh..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
eeeeeh......... maybe check the "other" lips before starting this.... i m ok with a mask to hide the face , but if its same on the other way ... i dont want to use some steel pipe or something to protect my precious :/

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
eeeeeh......... maybe check the "other" lips before starting this.... i m ok with a mask to hide the face , but if its same on the other way ... i dont want to use some steel pipe or something to protect my precious :/
I mean.. you could always skip the whole lips part and just go for the other hole.

Reactions: vir_cotto

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I mean.. you could always skip the whole lips part and just go for the other hole.
uh oh ... if all the lips are like this, i dont even want to imagine the others hole... its a trick to be sucked in it and lost forever XD

Gooser

Sep 16, 2017
no but fr just every female character smiles like the devil, i was even too scared to interact with the cousin when she was asleep >.< if i were the dev i would change the way they smile tbh

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
uh oh ... if all the lips are like this, i dont even want to imagine the others hole... its a trick to be sucked in it and lost forever XD
its sure is a damn "black hole" back there! just ready to suck your spaceship in!
no but fr just every female character smiles like the devil, i was even too scared to interact with the cousin when she was asleep >.< if i were the dev i would change the way they smile tbh
Well like i said before about the cousin..
She's got that Critter smile going on..

CunningPig

Jul 10, 2017
This game looks beautiful, most of the models are great, the animations are great too, but it's a whole lot of work, slowed down by a lot of bugs, with little payoff to reward all that hard work. Time moves way too fast also. Can only do a couple things during the day then it's another repetitive dream sequence, then start over.

I don't understand why there is a need for grinding and punishing artificial time constraints in these types of games. Making money in this game is pretty brutal too. Clicking 100 very similar icons, with a time limit, to make 100 bucks. The gameplay of the mini games isn't fun, so what purpose do they serve? They just seem like tedious methods to prolong the game. In other words it's mostly just padding because there really isn't much meat to this game without them.

The photoshoot with Emily was great (even though it seems like every damn game has a photoshoot), but apparently with "extra" content, it's better. Same with the nurse's sex scene. That's fine if that's the way the dev wants to do it, but to me it seems kind of sleazy. Like, "Hey, try my really buggy, unfinished game with very little content, but if you want to see what little good content there is, you pay extra." I know, we're not paying anyway, but it's the principle that counts!

Reactions: Arcane666

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
The cousin is very hot, but Emily is EXTREMELY HOT!!! :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

3.40 star(s) 172 Votes