Zonal12

Oct 7, 2017
How do I get to the gym? I still can't make any money since I bought the sports outfit, but can't find the gym to work out?

CunningPig

Jul 10, 2017
How do I get to the gym? I still can't make any money since I bought the sports outfit, but can't find the gym to work out?
On day 3 or later the boyfriend will come to the apartment at 12 PM. After the fight with the boyfriend, he will tell you that you fight like a girl, then he will tell you to go to the gym and mark it on your map.

Reactions: kkai

CunningPig

Jul 10, 2017
I dunno what to say.
I'll be honest.... this game sux. It could be good with a few changes, but atm it sux.
For example, I got to the cousin's friend's house on the mission and the game crashes.
Progress with cousin is non-existant.
Cousin looks ugly with that triangle face and two basketballs in her bra.
WTF anyways, are there actually guys who like basketball boobs or sump? In my eyes it looks gross.

Really? You are asking if guys like big tits? I know some people say there is no such thing as a stupid question, but you are really testing the limits of that theory.

Besides they don't look that big without the bra on and there are much worse examples of gigantic breasts on this site if you look around for a few minutes. Hers are very big, but they aren't even outside the realm of a realistic size.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

CunningPig

Jul 10, 2017
how to get a health certificate ?
The doctor said he wont give a health certificate until the penis disease is cured. In order to do that the MC must have sex with 9 women. 8 after the nurse. This isn't possible in this version and it sounds like it wont be possible for a very long time, considering the progression so far.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Really? You are asking if guys like big tits? I know some people say there is no such thing as a stupid question, but you are really testing the limits of that theory.

Besides they don't look that big without the bra on and there are much worse examples of gigantic breasts on this site if you look around for a few minutes. Hers are very big, but they aren't even outside the realm of a realistic size.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sighs I'm trying so hard to get this scene to rotate from the other views. Too bad I don't know Ren'Py like that. I even went into the .RPY file and messed with things.

CunningPig

Jul 10, 2017
Sighs I'm trying so hard to get this scene to rotate from the other views. Too bad I don't know Ren'Py like that. I even went into the .RPY file and messed with things.
I'm not sure what you mean by rotate from other views. You want to see behind her? That image doesn't exist.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I'm not sure what you mean by rotate from other views. You want to see behind her? That image doesn't exist.
Oh it does if you unpack it. What I mean by rotate is its 3 views of that in the unpacked files Front, Side, and Back. It seems like he aint put the code in yet the other 2 yet. Here is proof.

I cheated with potency so maybe thats why I only get the front now.

CunningPig

Jul 10, 2017
Oh it does if you unpack it. What I mean by rotate is its 3 views of that in the unpacked files Front, Side, and Back. It seems like he aint put the code in yet the other 2 yet. Here is proof.

I cheated with potency so maybe thats why I only get the front now.
Yeah, I unpacked it too, but I got rid of the older version. Which version is that in and which link did you download from? Which folder is that in? In the one I dl from the google docs link it just goes game > images > dreams > front. There are no images from the side or back and no other folders containing dream images.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Yeah, I unpacked it too, but I got rid of the older version. Which version is that in and which link did you download from? Which folder is that in? In the one I dl from the google docs link it just goes game > images > dreams > front. There are no images from the side or back and no other folders containing dream images.
Weird mines have Front, back, and side. I have the latest version that showed it. I'm guessing he might just take it out and try to make it exclusive like he did some other stuff that he plans to implement. I could change the file names and get other views but that is damn annoying. I was trying to make all 90+ images in one big ass loop lol.

CunningPig

Jul 10, 2017
Weird mines have Front, back, and side. I have the latest version that showed it. I'm guessing he might just take it out and try to make it exclusive like he did some other stuff that he plans to implement. I could change the file names and get other views but that is damn annoying. I was trying to make all 90+ images in one big ass loop lol.
Are you on mac?

I'd like to see those. Can you go to a gif maker site or something and upload the results here? :D

Last edited:
D

dogk22

This VN is good. But I really hope it doesn't fall into limbo with unnecessary progression just to retain patreons, or with disappointing updates. At least so far the dev knows what it's doing.

I think one of the things that destroys these games are devs considering patreons opinions about the projects.... like... what?? How about you put your idea into the game and fuck patreons opinions? It's just a thought, because this game looks very promising with the current pacing, and it's not that hard for this become just another item from the blacklist.

mspman

Jul 6, 2017
Hello I have the MAC version 2.3c
Shift + O does nothing here.
The mini games are way to hard. I can beat the first one in each were it explains the game and I can orient myself, or in the case of study game the time is sufficient.

How in the Mac version can I avoid these mini games?

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
Ok, I am prolly just daft once more but how does the cheats console work here? Pressing Shift+C is activating clipboard voicing....

mspman

Jul 6, 2017
Ok, I am prolly just daft once more but how does the cheats console work here? Pressing Shift+C is activating clipboard voicing....

Ah, it is shift + C if I do that before the mini game it asks for a code. It needs a three
letter code (I assume)
anybody know the code?
If I do shift + C during the mini game I get the 'activating clipboad voicing' what ever that is.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Are you on mac?

I'd like to see those. Can you go to a gif maker site or something and upload the results here? :D
Nope PC I'll zip my whole dream folder since i tried to modify it it but it didn't work when i tried to loop 90. Maybe some guru on here can do it. Then again I can probably use some program to make a lil vid from images.

Reactions: CunningPig

CunningPig

Jul 10, 2017
Nope PC I'll zip my whole dream folder since i tried to modify it it but it didn't work when i tried to loop 90. Maybe some guru on here can do it. Then again I can probably use some program to make a lil vid from images.
Okay, yeah, zip the whole thing.

CunningPig

Jul 10, 2017
Ah, it is shift + C if I do that before the mini game it asks for a code. It needs a three
letter code (I assume)
anybody know the code?
If I do shift + C during the mini game I get the 'activating clipboad voicing' what ever that is.
I think the problem is that he used shift +c which was already assigned as a hotkey by renpy for that clipboard voicing thing, which I think just reads the text aloud or something. So if you press shift + c in game it works as the cheat console, but if you do it in the menu or apparently in the mini games, it activates clipboard voicing. So, if you want to use the cheats open the main folder and click on the !cheats.jpg to see all the codes, then in game hit shift + c and type in one of those 3 letter codes from the !cheats picture. I highly recommend using cheats. The grind is not fun otherwise.

Last edited:
Reactions: mspman
3.40 star(s) 172 Votes