mspman

Jul 6, 2017
I think the problem is that he used shift +c which was already assigned as a hotkey by renpy for that clipboard voicing thing, which I think just reads the text aloud or something. So if you press shift + c in game it works as the cheat console, but if you do it in the menu or apparently in the mini games, it activates clipboard voicing. So, if you want to use the cheats open the main game folder and click on the !cheats.jpg to see all the codes, then in game hit shift + c and type in one of those 3 letter codes from the !cheats picture. I highly recommend using cheats. The grind is not fun otherwise.
where is the !cheats.jpg ? I don't have a folder, I have just the app that unzipped.
never mind found them, burried in the APP
thanks for th pointers

Reactions: CunningPig

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Okay, yeah, zip the whole thing.
The Front folder has other pics in it. You can see what I was trying to do when you see the file names lol.
Currently on the slow laptop atm so its just pics and not gif.

H3ll

Aug 31, 2017
so i have the latest version 0.2.3 and i keep getting error (An exception has occured) messages when selecting certain dialogues but i just ignore to continue the game but when i try to do the study thing in the library i get a lot more errors and cant continue making me have to quit the game. Is anyone else getting a lot of errors???

I am using windows

watdapakisdis

Aug 24, 2016
so i have the latest version 0.2.3 and i keep getting error (An exception has occured) messages when selecting certain dialogues but i just ignore to continue the game but when i try to do the study thing in the library i get a lot more errors and cant continue making me have to quit the game. Is anyone else getting a lot of errors???

I am using windows
Did you use an old save? That usually happens if you use an old file with an updated Ren'py game that introduces new variables.

CunningPig

Jul 10, 2017
The Front folder has other pics in it. You can see what I was trying to do when you see the file names lol.
Currently on the slow laptop atm so its just pics and not gif.

Doing God's work:

The loop was too large to upload here so I zipped it. The individual gifs are in spoilers below.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ilozq

Jul 26, 2017
Doing God's work:

The loop was too large to upload here so I zipped it. The individual gifs are in spoilers below.

gj man. i think dev planned to use these when you drink the sleep mixture thing

MilfMaster90

Sep 26, 2017
i have a problem in emily house when i chose choice "i need help" it give error can't find btn
what do i do?
Same issue here, game crashes when u chose that option with Emily. The game is pretty good but still u can't do that much yet, about 30min of gameplay. Waiting for the future updates.

Baka_Energy_studios

Formerly 'Baka plays'
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
Doing God's work:

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
I think the problem is that he used shift +c which was already assigned as a hotkey by renpy for that clipboard voicing thing, which I think just reads the text aloud or something. So if you press shift + c in game it works as the cheat console, but if you do it in the menu or apparently in the mini games, it activates clipboard voicing. So, if you want to use the cheats open the main folder and click on the !cheats.jpg to see all the codes, then in game hit shift + c and type in one of those 3 letter codes from the !cheats picture. I highly recommend using cheats. The grind is not fun otherwise.
Yes that is the problem indeed. Regrettably this is true all through the game, not only in the menues. Typing the cheats in does not yield any result whatsover - there is no change in any of the stats.

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017

I am using windows
I guess you are using a savegame from the last version? Happened to me as well and then crashed. Will have to start again from scratch I am afraid. Happens a lot with Renpy after changes to the game.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Doing God's work:

Thanks I'm just shocked your version didn't have them. Since I downloaded mines from here. She is one of my favorite models. Now if he could animate Dreams of Desire I can finally die.

mspman

Jul 6, 2017
My suggestion for the devleoper is to have an option that skips the mini games. You would still pick work, then it would credit just like the mini game or study.
Either that or make the time limit on them really long.

Reactions: Almighty
3.40 star(s) 172 Votes