mspman

Jul 6, 2017
I have another suggestion for the devleoper.
the masturbation sceens would be much better if we saw the image that turned him on, not his junk.

ChaosX

Aug 13, 2016
The google version seems to be the bugged version (I got all the same bugs as people above have said on a new game) the Workupload DL I actually managed to play with a lot less error/bugs

Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
View attachment 23903

Plot
:
Finally came the day where our protagonist graduated from high-school. Now it's time for him to step into adulthood and go to college, and to do that he needs to move-in with his once fat and ugly bully of a cousin (whom he hadn't seen since his tender childhood) in the big city.
It's the time to take the opportunity to plunge into student life full of drive and debauchery.​

Updated: 08/11/2017
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.2.3
Language: English
Genre: 3DCG, Male Protagonist, Animated, RPG, Voyeurism, Big Tits, Muscular Girls, Masturbation, Wet Dream

Changelog:​
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Downloads:
PC: - - -
MAC: - - -

Thanks @D2K for the link

v0.2.2 CG:

View attachment 23904 View attachment 23905 View attachment 23906 View attachment 23907 View attachment 23908 View attachment 23909 View attachment 23910
walkthrough last version 0.2.3? thanks

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
Ya the models look good face for the cuz is kinda strange but her body makes up for it kinda wish we had the "extra version"
there is no extra version, the max tier in his patreon is $10 and there's no other version available to download. this game might take a while to get to the good stuff but the dream animation has me SOLD.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
there is no extra version, the max tier in his patreon is $10 and there's no other version available to download. this game might take a while to get to the good stuff but the dream animation has me SOLD.
While playing the game there are several bits that should be animated but tell you that you need the "Extra Version" of the game to see the animations also you are locked out of the chick in the library from blowing you cause again it says (Extra) so ya... That is why I am asking.

H3ll

Aug 31, 2017
The google version seems to be the bugged version (I got all the same bugs as people above have said on a new game) the Workupload DL I actually managed to play with a lot less error/bugs
can u post a link to that download plz

3.40 star(s) 172 Votes