StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Doing God's work:

The loop was too large to upload here so I zipped it. The individual gifs are in spoilers below.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hubba hubba!

Reactions: CunningPig

CunningPig

Jul 10, 2017
Thanks I'm just shocked your version didn't have them. Since I downloaded mines from here. She is one of my favorite models. Now if he could animate Dreams of Desire I can finally die.
I know it's really weird they aren't in there. My guess would be gremlins did it. His animations are really good. He should just hire himself out to do the animations for other developers.

CunningPig

Jul 10, 2017
Yes that is the problem indeed. Regrettably this is true all through the game, not only in the menues. Typing the cheats in does not yield any result whatsover - there is no change in any of the stats.
The cheats worked for me. It maxed stats and money (although the stats appear meaningless at this point), it could turn the hard on/off (which along with money was the only useful cheat), Rollback doesn't work even with it turned on.

Reactions: Bellyk Franck

Zonal12

Oct 7, 2017
On day 3 or later the boyfriend will come to the apartment at 12 PM. After the fight with the boyfriend, he will tell you that you fight like a girl, then he will tell you to go to the gym and mark it on your map.
Ahh, I've been avoiding the dude, since he's so much stronger and all. Thanks man.

Unyversu

Oct 6, 2017
oh... i forgot about this game, i will try it later ! hopefully it's gotten more content then last time

KrispyCream

Jun 25, 2017
Can anyone upload a save where the choice "I need your help" with Emily is not bugged please ?
I've tried pretty much everything and I end up with a bug screen.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
I always wonder why in these games that on first release only have one sex scene, this scene is always with the ugliest girl :FeelsBadMan:
Nonetheless, its looking good.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
wooohoooyyaaaiiiiyooo !

now thats a really grinch face for a beginning... even with the nice body, i will think twice before go inside... XD those eyes and that smile.... LOL

I see that face and instantly think of this

zombie666

Aug 4, 2017
Love the render quality in this game, and contrary to some posts, I think the animations and facial poses are pretty good compared to a lot of other titles.

U

User_10739

Can anyone upload a save where the choice "I need your help" with Emily is not bugged please ?
I've tried pretty much everything and I end up with a bug screen.
She doesn't help so you're not missing anything, just more scolding about being a lesbian...

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
You get stronk when you fap? Man if real life was that I'd have been Dick Stallion, master blaster, before I made it out of high school.

3.40 star(s) 172 Votes