U

User_10739

I think I finished the update and I think this poor bastard is going to die...

There needs to be more interactions to build points in this game instead of empty menu choices or NPC's giving you shit for repeating yourself...

FXM

Oct 2, 2017
Is this the version fixed because everything gives me errors or is it necessary to play from the beginning?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

Play from the begining is what I had to do as the saves from the last update were throwing up exception errors and the one up now is also the fixed version.

d1ftk1d

Sep 26, 2017
I feel like I'm going around in circles, could someone help me?

Store ... Gym ... Cousin 's house, Emily' s jhouse, Library, College ... other places to discover?

Except the bookseller, nothing sexual in there lol
blowjob from libary girl !!

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

Never has a problem with selecting that line with Emily.

I find it funny that Emily likes to dress the way that she does because she likes to have men drooling over her but later on you find out that she's gay so it kind of seems stupid to have that in there if she is gay because if she is gay she wouldn't give a shit about any males unless they are females.

mikomix

Sep 20, 2017
This game looks beautiful, most of the models are great, the animations are great too, but it's a whole lot of work, slowed down by a lot of bugs, with little payoff to reward all that hard work. Time moves way too fast also. Can only do a couple things during the day then it's another repetitive dream sequence, then start over.

I don't understand why there is a need for grinding and punishing artificial time constraints in these types of games. Making money in this game is pretty brutal too. Clicking 100 very similar icons, with a time limit, to make 100 bucks. The gameplay of the mini games isn't fun, so what purpose do they serve? They just seem like tedious methods to prolong the game. In other words it's mostly just padding because there really isn't much meat to this game without them.

The photoshoot with Emily was great (even though it seems like every damn game has a photoshoot), but apparently with "extra" content, it's better. Same with the nurse's sex scene. That's fine if that's the way the dev wants to do it, but to me it seems kind of sleazy. Like, "Hey, try my really buggy, unfinished game with very little content, but if you want to see what little good content there is, you pay extra." I know, we're not paying anyway, but it's the principle that counts!

I'm like you !

But How did you manage to see the nurse please ?

nguyen phan

Oct 10, 2017
error when ask about college ?? how to fix it??
File "game/college.rpy", line 172, in script
File "E:\My_cute_cousin-0.2.3ch-win\renpy\ast.py", line 613, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, interact=self.interact)
File "E:\My_cute_cousin-0.2.3ch-win\renpy\exports.py", line 1139, in say
what = what % tag_quoting_dict
ValueError: unsupported format character 'n' (0x6e) at index 29

Last edited:

Frouchteur

Jun 19, 2017
Still get an error, when you tell Emily 'you need help'
I've got an error too when a tell Emily "i need help"
File "D:\Utilisateurs\XXXXX\Documents\Perso\Private\My_cute_cousin-0.2.3ch-win\My_cute_cousin-0.2.3ch-win\renpy\script.py", line 858, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'btn'.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
To see the nurse I first met that shit stain wananabe boyfriend and ended up with a headache after the fight then went to sleep for a bit talked to the cousin and then later went to bed when I woke back up I was feeling bad and then was taken in by the cousin.

petamboo

Sep 12, 2017
I dunno what to say.
I'll be honest.... this game sux. It could be good with a few changes, but atm it sux.
For example, I got to the cousin's friend's house on the mission and the game crashes.
Progress with cousin is non-existant.
Cousin looks ugly with that triangle face and two basketballs in her bra.
WTF anyways, are there actually guys who like basketball boobs or sump? In my eyes it looks gross.

Reactions: Penfold Mole

CunningPig

Jul 10, 2017
I'm like you !

But How did you manage to see the nurse please ?
After the fight with the boyfriend, go to sleep with a hard on, you don't need the mixture for long sleep, then when you wake up with a headache the cousin will insist to go to the hospital.

3.40 star(s) 172 Votes