xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
How many times per day i need to visit store to take screwdriver and do i must to buy something when i visit?

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
Happens often even when i skip on ctrl maybe cause i used cheats and some values are mixed? By the way this is not like Big Brother so not sure if the save in the folder are the same but i will upload some if find them

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
i saw on cheat list rollback on & off what that means? Here 2 saves but happens often maybe the game is broken or something try it if possible to see it just jumps back to that event!

Legendary 22

Nov 5, 2017
I don't know why I haven't got all the scenes in 0.5. Maybe I used the cheats and that's why. So please do me a favour. Give me a complete save for 0.5 or last saved point from 0.4 which I can use in 0.5. please help.

monroe

insert cringey ass bio here
Staff member
Donor
Jun 23, 2017
how to get "health certificache" plzz help ?
You have to fuck 9 girls in the game so you can be cured of the disease. Which you can't as of v0.5

How many times per day i need to visit store to take screwdriver and do i must to buy something when i visit?
Just visit store at 10pm

i'm sorry what does it mean, I'm noobi.
go to page 126 and its the 5th last post. Then click the attached pdf file

I don't know why I haven't got all the scenes in 0.5. Maybe I used the cheats and that's why. So please do me a favour. Give me a complete save for 0.5 or last saved point from 0.4 which I can use in 0.5. please help.
I used cheats and got all scenes.

johan12

Feb 25, 2018
r
[QUOTE = "monroe, post: 543667, member: 81041"] Anda harus meniduri 9 cewek dalam permainan sehingga Anda bisa disembuhkan dari penyakit ini. Yang Anda tidak bisa seperti v0.5

Kunjungi toko jam 10 malam

pergi ke halaman 126 dan posting terakhir ke-5. Kemudian klik file pdf terlampir

Saya menggunakan cheat dan mendapatkan semua adegan. [/ QUOTE]
rsave game bro

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
can i have cousin's documents in this version? thx in advance
Nope.

thank my friend
Just for your convenience, at the top right corner of every post there is a number ;) Notice how those numbers follow eachother which means you easily find a post by knowing its number because they are following eachother in such neat orderly fashion.

Legendary 22

Nov 5, 2017
I don't know how to trigger the scenes with Gym coach. I talked to her, but there's no option about fight training. So what should I do. I already read the massage book and erotic massage book. And talked with librarian about that book. But when I went to the gym either I can train or work. Or I can watch the coach. That's it. If someone know how to complete her event please help.

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
have to finish all 4 of emily's photo shoots, and one evening her door will be left open.. you'll lose another fight, get a quest to get training and then win the first winnable fight of the game..

Reactions: Legendary 22

a meme

Sep 26, 2017
I don't know how to trigger the scenes with Gym coach. I talked to her, but there's no option about fight training. So what should I do. I already read the massage book and erotic massage book. And talked with librarian about that book. But when I went to the gym either I can train or work. Or I can watch the coach. That's it. If someone know how to complete her event please help.
Visit the lesbian photomodel (who is dating dudes if I read correctly???) in the evening. At one point her door will be open and there's a guy assaulting her. Then lose the fight to him and the gym will unlock fight training.

Reactions: Legendary 22

Legendary 22

Nov 5, 2017
Visit the lesbian photomodel (who is dating dudes if I read correctly???) in the evening. At one point her door will be open and there's a guy assaulting her. Then lose the fight to him and the gym will unlock fight training.
Thank you. I'll try that.

Krampus

May 30, 2017
Hello everyone, I have problems with Anna, the librarian ... I have used all the options and now I can not continue her story ... will it be a bug?, maybe because of using passwords or is there a way to continue her story? I have been stuck just in conversation, no sexy or sexual interaction

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Hello everyone, I have problems with Anna, the librarian ... I have used all the options and now I can not continue her story ... will it be a bug?, maybe because of using passwords or is there a way to continue her story? I have been stuck just in conversation, no sexy or sexual interaction
Normally you'll have to buy her the books she mentioned and even given a secondary quest to do so. A single gift to her the first place seem to do the trick though so simply talking with her ALONE without buying her a gift at least once will leave you like that. Buy her chocolate and then 'Ask her about' all the options there is. The conversation that is about boredom will result in the book topic.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Wait, she's supposed to be a lesbian?

3.40 star(s) 172 Votes