K

Keanutex

Hey guys, can someone please post a working save from the end of 0.4? Mine bugged out and I really don't want to have to play through the whole thing again. Much appreciated!

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
Just played through that part, she says she doesn't have sex with boys. I think she's hinting that she doesn't think he's man enough for her.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Still confusing, because she say this during the photo shoot, and after he goes to dating with Frank, and suck mc's dick, so... maybe even she is confused, that what is she now...

Reactions: a meme

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Just played through that part, she says she doesn't have sex with boys. I think she's hinting that she doesn't think he's man enough for her.
In all honesty, if she keeps blowing the mc like that, she can think him not enough of a man as much as she'd like! Those gonna be the unmanly blowjob sessions! Where can i sign up!

@Manfegor, you are such a partypooper :p:D

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Still confusing, because she say this during the photo shoot, and after he goes to dating with Frank, and suck mc's dick, so... maybe even she is confused, that what is she now...
I didn't see that part, only the boys part.

That's not really her being confused and more the writing involving her being awful.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
How can i learn massage ? , and game won't save..
Read the first book, a second one will appear in shop. Buy that, read it, take it to Anna so she'll translate it for you. Sortof..

drowsy

Nov 23, 2017
Turning a lesbian is a special fetish for me, so I kinda appreciate the writing for the model girl. Still, it's pretty confusing, since it's not addressed. She even had a date with the abusive dude, for crying out loud.

I would say that it's not so unlikely for a girl to call herself lesbian just to get a guy off her, though. But it doesn't really match her personality since she's obviously very slutty.

Reactions: arlekin.666

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Turning a lesbian is a special fetish for me, so I kinda appreciate the writing for the model girl. Still, it's pretty confusing, since it's not addressed. She even had a date with the abusive dude, for crying out loud.
I'm on the same page as you regarding this. And i'm pretty sure that the Trainer is this kinda gay as well :) Its the poor exectuion is what we are mumbling about indeed. Her actions doesn't make much sense, so it could have been done better all too easily really. Yet i consider this really just a minor nuisance and for me its easy to overlook it! I'm not here for a perfectly believable story anyway :rolleyes:

dipp007

Jun 27, 2017
Getting the Cousin's Document
What should I do after getting the picture of Director and dick by Drone? I am stuck there

Patsche

Jan 26, 2018
Hi, I need help in the libary... The Problems always come up:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/library.rpy", line 119, in script
TypeError: display_say() got an unexpected keyword argument 'advance'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/library.rpy", line 119, in script
File "G:\Game\My_cute_cousin-0.5.0ex-win\renpy\ast.py", line 613, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, interact=self.interact)
File "G:\Game\My_cute_cousin-0.5.0ex-win\renpy\exports.py", line 1147, in say
who(what, interact=interact)
File "G:\Game\My_cute_cousin-0.5.0ex-win\renpy\character.py", line 877, in __call__
self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
File "G:\Game\My_cute_cousin-0.5.0ex-win\renpy\character.py", line 716, in do_display
**display_args)
TypeError: display_say() got an unexpected keyword argument 'advance'

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
0.5.0ex

Can someone help me?

Stage

Dec 6, 2017
does any body know how to continue from 4.0 to 5.0?
I open 5.0 and have all my saves, but it just ends the game like in 4.0.
Do we have to start all over?

fucking ass

Feb 18, 2018
just star play my freind. donot not worry . starting of chapter 5 is with cousin conversation. so go to cousin. i have ended this version

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Don't try to continue with 4.0 saves. Very ill-advised.

3.40 star(s) 172 Votes