Manfegor

May 20, 2017
Anyone having issues with barbra, I showed hee the photos but she wont tell anna to go back to the library, stuck on this.
First time you show her the pictures, nothing will happen with Anna. You have to meet Barbara's mother (at cousin's office), you should look at the pictures in director office and ask about hem. After thet, you should go back to Barbara.

a question:
the work in the store and library, must be fulfilled, or can I continue without the work?
You should work in the store to get money, unless you using cheats. You should study in the library, because you have a task to get 20 intellect, unless you cheats.... And you are not cheating... right? RIGHT? :p

I keep getting failed on the fight training any help please or does someone have a save from directly after the first fight training or the beginning of day 30.
Hope this help...
Or this could help:

Guslevi

Sep 7, 2017
[QUOTE = "hom3gr0wn, post: 546351, member: 387646"] Cualquiera que tenga problemas con barbra, le mostré las fotos, pero ella no le dirá a anna que regrese a la biblioteca, atascada en esto. [/ QUOTE]
Ty

deejay-kris

Jan 27, 2018
A new battle in which you finally can win (where? every fucking battle in this fucking game = a lose even the one to help Emily)
After you help Emily you go to the gym and learn how to fight. After that go to Emily again and you can beat him.

Reactions: gs664

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

Thanks but I already know this as I have already done everything. Also you didn't win the battle you got your ass kicked in a rigged battle you might have learned later how to win but I don't consider it a win.

deejay-kris

Jan 27, 2018
Can anyone tell me how to activate cheats on macOS? When i press "shift+c" the text appears: "Clipboard voicing enabled. Press shift + c to disable".
Or where i must write the cheats?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Can anyone tell me how to activate cheats on macOS? When i press "shift+c" the text appears: "Clipboard voicing enabled. Press shift + c to disable".
Or where i must write the cheats?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

Look at the cheat picture in the game folder as that button changed to I think it's W but don't quote me on it.

Reactions: deejay-kris

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
That will be a little bugfix, methinks. Much awaited by me but i don't think there will be content in it :)

Patsche

Jan 26, 2018
Still have Problems :(

Hi, I need help in the libary... The Problems always come up:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/library.rpy", line 119, in script
TypeError: display_say() got an unexpected keyword argument 'advance'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/library.rpy", line 119, in script
File "G:\Game\My_cute_cousin-0.5.0ex-win\renpy\ast.py", line 613, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, interact=self.interact)
File "G:\Game\My_cute_cousin-0.5.0ex-win\renpy\exports.py", line 1147, in say
who(what, interact=interact)
File "G:\Game\My_cute_cousin-0.5.0ex-win\renpy\character.py", line 877, in __call__
self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
File "G:\Game\My_cute_cousin-0.5.0ex-win\renpy\character.py", line 716, in do_display
**display_args)
TypeError: display_say() got an unexpected keyword argument 'advance'

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
0.5.0ex

Can someone help me?

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
I think there is a lot of bugs in this game, i took picture of the two of them at the pool but not from director and Dick and yet the dude showed the picture of her mother which i never took and not yet opened in gallery. :( ????????? And guys did someone checked the save i uploaded?

3.40 star(s) 172 Votes