Manfegor

May 20, 2017
Still have Problems :(

Hi, I need help in the libary... The Problems always come up:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/library.rpy", line 119, in script
TypeError: display_say() got an unexpected keyword argument 'advance'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/library.rpy", line 119, in script
File "G:\Game\My_cute_cousin-0.5.0ex-win\renpy\ast.py", line 613, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, interact=self.interact)
File "G:\Game\My_cute_cousin-0.5.0ex-win\renpy\exports.py", line 1147, in say
who(what, interact=interact)
File "G:\Game\My_cute_cousin-0.5.0ex-win\renpy\character.py", line 877, in __call__
self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
File "G:\Game\My_cute_cousin-0.5.0ex-win\renpy\character.py", line 716, in do_display
**display_args)
TypeError: display_say() got an unexpected keyword argument 'advance'

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
0.5.0ex

Can someone help me?
Unfortunately, this can occur when using saves from older version. :/
Exactly when this error message appears? What do you do before it? It appears every time? What happening when you click ignore on this error message? Can you provide the save you using when this error appeared?

I think there is a lot of bugs in this game, i took picture of the two of them at the pool but not from director and Dick and yet the dude showed the picture of her mother which i never took and not yet opened in gallery. :( ????????? And guys did someone checked the save i uploaded?
What? The picture from the pool (which you shows to Barbara) is totaly different from the pic you make about the director and Dick (which you won't show to anyone yet).
The picture you show to Barbara (about Barabara's mother) is the one you took while you took picture about everyone in the office in a different task.

On the other hand, I check the saves. It's weird, cause that behaviour never happened to me in other saves, but with your saves, the cousin photoshoot (which you talked about) happened at the most unexpected places... But every time I did the photoshoot part (which shown again), the game just continued when I was before the photoshoot appeared again. Most weird thing, and I can't figured out any solution yet. Still checking.

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
Maybe i used some cheats and some values are confused and creating errors? Or cause i used older saves i think actually started from 0.5 not sure? I think those two can be the problem i think i will start the beginning. Tnx anyway

Wingman666

Nov 24, 2017
Can someone help me, i play this game with oldest save, and now i play with new version, task/quest dont show up i dont know what should i do, can someone help me

Sry for my english

Patrick6918

Jul 19, 2017
Walkthrough is at post #2516
The best way is to restart and follow it, only v0.4 save working v0.3 and older not
You can't get the certificate for now....

Patsche

Jan 26, 2018
Unfortunately, this can occur when using saves from older version. :/
Exactly when this error message appears? What do you do before it? It appears every time? What happening when you click ignore on this error message? Can you provide the save you using when this error appeared?
I installed new and start from the beginning but it starts directly when I walk into the libary and it always comes when I am in. Also when I am going to other areas and come back it starts again. When I press ignore I can go further but I am not able to come further when I go for her the first time action. No chance to press anything :(

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
Can someone help me, i play this game with oldest save, and now i play with new version, task/quest dont show up i dont know what should i do, can someone help me

Sry for my english
Not advised to use very old saves. Better to start a new one.

How to watch direktur bedroom this event never trigger with me, what should i do pls help
You have to use Dick's laptop, and see the pictures and emails. Pass is in the WT, (and in the game too, if you find it).

How to progress to get anna back?
You have to go to the cousin's office and take a picture of everyone. When you are in the director's office, check the pictures and ask about them. After the photo shoot, go back to Barbara.

So is no-one gonna be kind enough to post a save?
It's not that much time to do the game from the beginning even without cheats, and much less time with cheats. Don't be lazy.... Or just check the attachment...

Sorry, but i learn Figth and i lose the match - can every Body help me !?
Advised got be at MAX str for the fight... Beside that, you need some luck too.

I installed new and start from the beginning but it starts directly when I walk into the libary and it always comes when I am in. Also when I am going to other areas and come back it starts again. When I press ignore I can go further but I am not able to come further when I go for her the first time action. No chance to press anything :(
Still a save would be good, so I can check...

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Manfegor usurped my portfolio and now i'm just lonely player who can... finally play games after all? Ohwait thats not a bad thing at all!! :D

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
Manfegor usurped my portfolio and now i'm just lonely player who can... finally play games after all? Ohwait thats not a bad thing at all!! :D
Well, it seems you can't, cause as I see, there are lots of other games, where you are the wikipedia of those games. :D:closedtongue:
But honestly I tried some of them, and just as this game, the others can be done without asking everything... but really maybe it's just me.
Anyway if you want, I can step back. Soooo it's your turn again to deal with it. :evilsmile: :pokerFace:

Zakk00

Dec 7, 2017
Not advised to use very old saves. Better to start a new one.

You have to use Dick's laptop, and see the pictures and emails. Pass is in the WT, (and in the game too, if you find it).

You have to go to the cousin's office and take a picture of everyone. When you are in the director's office, check the pictures and ask about them. After the photo shoot, go back to Barbara.

It's not that much time to do the game from the beginning even without cheats, and much less time with cheats. Don't be lazy.... Or just check the attachment...

Advised got be at MAX str for the fight... Beside that, you need some luck too.

Still a save would be good, so I can check...
Thanks but how can i go to the cousins office

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Thanks but how can i go to the cousins office
Unlock it through cousin's route. Do the photoshoots with her, the livingroom and the bedroom one, and then she'll mention that she'll need a photograper at her office a day or two after.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Somebody knows how the unren method works, I copied the unren.bat to the root folder of MCC and to the game folder, but both times the bat is just opening and closing in 1 sec
be advised if the dir has characters like () unren will not work, it won't be able to find the python lib

3.40 star(s) 172 Votes