Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Nothing happens when i click on the rat, then it says that the rat is gone.. i have the ratcatcher, what am i supposed to do?
I have the same problem. Help please
Playing the android version? Android conversions of renpy games seem to have this non-clickable bug.

HELLO PEOPLE, I'M ATTACKED AND I HAVE A LOT OF PROGRESS, PLEASE, COULD YOU ACCOMPANY WITH SCREEN CAPTURES HOW TO ACTIVATE THE CONSOLE OF TRICKS AND HOW TO ENTER THE TRICKS ?, BY CERTAIN, VERY GOOD PAGE, THANK YOU.
(FORGIVENESS FOR MY LITTLE ENGLISH)
Okay, so what seems to be the problem? Cheatmenu come up with SHIFT+W.

pacoms

Dec 21, 2017
[QUOTE = "Ennoch, post: 551874, member: 240448"] ¿Reproduce la versión de Android? Las conversiones de Android de los juegos de renombre parecen tener este error que no se puede hacer clic.

De acuerdo, entonces ¿cuál parece ser el problema? Cheatmenu viene con SHIFT + W. [/ QUOTE]
Ohhhhhh!God, thank you 1000,
Valencia loves you

Jack0914

Feb 21, 2018
Hello guys.. Is there anyone here who's playing in andriod.. And if is there anyone here has a save file from v.04 .they reomove the cheat in android version. If its ok can i have ur save file from v.04 with cheat.tanks..

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Yes android version :/
Android conversions seem to generally have this bug. The only thing you really can do (and perhaps should as well) is to approach the one who made the conversion and make him aware of the problem. It was Booom313? Yeah i thought she was.. :D She actually stated this on another thread :D So go poke her.

Bahi2189

Nov 14, 2017
Android conversions seem to generally have this bug. The only thing you really can do (and perhaps should as well) is to approach the one who made the conversion and make him aware of the problem. It was Booom313? Yeah i thought she was.. :D She actually stated this on another thread :D So go poke her.
Bruuuh booom is a woman ? :eek:

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Go find out and ask Booom :) But so you know.. the title is "Drama Queen" ;)

3.40 star(s) 172 Votes