Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Same cacth rats no working in Android for me
How can catch the rat for android version?
It is bug?Please help me someone.
This is a well-known bug on the android conversion. It was made by a member thus not an official one. Go poke the the creator of it since there is nothing can be done about it unless Booom chooses to remake it with the bug fixed.

Reactions: Nasi Bungkus

Nasi Bungkus

Jun 20, 2017
This is a well-known bug on the android conversion. It was made by a member thus not an official one. Go poke the the creator of it since there is nothing can be done about it unless Booom chooses to remake it with the bug fixed.
Ok thank for information sir...

I am very happy to play on android device because it can play while lying down ...

no need to glare at my pc screen :)

Whiskeyjackle

Aug 5, 2017
Hi, I keep having an error whenever I go to the library to talk to Anna!

Every time she is supposed to say something I get this error:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/library.rpy", line 119, in script
TypeError: display_say() got an unexpected keyword argument 'advance'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/library.rpy", line 119, in script
  File "C:\Freizeit\spiele\My cute cousin\My_cute_cousin-0.5.0ex-win\renpy\ast.py", line 613, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, interact=self.interact)
  File "C:\Freizeit\spiele\My cute cousin\My_cute_cousin-0.5.0ex-win\renpy\exports.py", line 1147, in say
    who(what, interact=interact)
  File "C:\Freizeit\spiele\My cute cousin\My_cute_cousin-0.5.0ex-win\renpy\character.py", line 877, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
  File "C:\Freizeit\spiele\My cute cousin\My_cute_cousin-0.5.0ex-win\renpy\character.py", line 716, in do_display
    **display_args)
TypeError: display_say() got an unexpected keyword argument 'advance'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
 0.5.0ex

Can somebody please tell me what I have to do to fix this?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
who is jamal
The guy you can't do without obviously. Anyway.. do the spermdonation line at the doctor. Aim poorly, ask the nurse to help you out with that and you'll be given the sidequest, sexpills, and head out at night.

Whiskeyjackle

Aug 5, 2017
Guys, can anyone please help me?

I keep having errors when talking to the librarian. Am I the only one having these issues?

I re-downloaded the game several times but the problems keep occurring. The game even crashes, when I get the first handjob, so I cannot progress any further...

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Guys, can anyone please help me?

I keep having errors when talking to the librarian. Am I the only one having these issues?

I re-downloaded the game several times but the problems keep occurring. The game even crashes, when I get the first handjob, so I cannot progress any further...
Nope, some people get this. Two things you can do. You can try just to ignore the error messages. It was suggested that they actually further the plot as they intended you just won't be able to say what she is saying. But you will be given the quests she unlocks and get on with it.
Otherwise, you'll have to restart because this is a randomly appearing bug. No old-save usage though.

YasinS

Mar 6, 2018
can someone help me?
I can not find the red file I entered the dick room I need to do something about anna but I can not do it please

Irischan

Feb 16, 2018
you must go on dicks computer with the password 1234 and look the pictures and mails
then go home and at midnight you must use your drone for spy barbaras mum and take a picture that you need for help here but you cant use it right now maybe after the next update but for now you can do it

and what you mean about anna?

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
I meet another bug after learn how to fight no matter how many loads to try back, after learning how to fight if you go in gallery error page appears, the one that appears for all Ren'Py games but still can be seen from Main Menu so i ignored, by the way one question what's left for me, will the game inform you if finish everything for this version? By the way what's left for me its:

- Fuck 6 girls left - 3 fucked 1.Cousin - Pills 2.Nurse 3.Gym Trainer-Arousing Oil i think not possible anymore for this version
- Health Certificate - I think not possible without fuck 9 girls totally not possible for this version i think
- Help Cousin Find Documents - Maybe the only one i am missing?

I opened all pictures in gallery i took everything that can be taken from Jamal, i worked both works Gym and Store, i gaved sample in hospital, i raised all stats to maximum, i bought everything that can be bought. Will change if i choose the path cousin to broke camera? In the walkthrough not saying anything about that, if i am missing something pls let me know tnx.

Bkmillanzi

Mar 6, 2018
Tbh they should have just removed the battle system until you actually can fight back and win, cuz this is just a frustrating waste of time, albeit just a small one.
Hey, sorry to ask this... But is there a way for me to win against the robber who got inside Emily's house... I mean, I fought him but I still cant win... "why doesn't he pass out"?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
- Fuck 6 girls left - 3 fucked 1.Cousin - Pills 2.Nurse 3.Gym Trainer-Arousing Oil i think not possible anymore for this version
- Health Certificate - I think not possible without fuck 9 girls totally not possible for this version i think
- Help Cousin Find Documents - Maybe the only one i am missing?
Thats the end of content in this version, alright.

Hey, sorry to ask this... But is there a way for me to win against the robber who got inside Emily's house... I mean, I fought him but I still cant win... "why doesn't he pass out"?
No, not at first. Its scriptet that way. Just loose, than go ask the gym trainer to teach you how to fight.

3.40 star(s) 172 Votes