Zakk00

Dec 7, 2017
Now I cant trigger the massage scene in the gym. Is there like a particular order that things need to be done to trigger them?

Irischan

Feb 16, 2018
can someone help?
i have read the exotic massage book and have the oil.what must i do now?
what can i do with the photo from barbaras mum with dick?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Now I cant trigger the massage scene in the gym. Is there like a particular order that things need to be done to trigger them?
I'm not sure if that is repeatable.

i have read the exotic massage book and have the oil.what must i do now?
what can i do with the photo from barbaras mum with dick?
The massage will be for the Trainer in the gym. You'll have to go through the photoshoots with Emily and then go start visiting her in the evenings, untill you find her door open. (no need to enter actually, just check if her door is open. If not, just come back an hour later)
Try to save her, get roughed up, you'll realize need to leart how to fight, ask the gym trainer to teach you how to. Massage ensues soon after :)

Nothing. The photos are for nothing as of right now, thats the end of content for their line as of now.

Reactions: Nasi Bungkus

Zakk00

Dec 7, 2017
Thanks @enoch but I'm stumped. I haven't triggered the trainer massage scene even though I have the erotic oil and read the ancient text.

Irischan

Feb 16, 2018
ok thank you i will try it

can you maybe tell me how can i fuck more of the girls?? i have the cousin and the doc assistant at the moment

Nasi Bungkus

Jun 20, 2017
I'm not sure if that is repeatable.

The massage will be for the Trainer in the gym. You'll have to go through the photoshoots with Emily and then go start visiting her in the evenings, untill you find her door open. (no need to enter actually, just check if her door is open. If not, just come back an hour later)
Try to save her, get roughed up, you'll realize need to leart how to fight, ask the gym trainer to teach you how to. Massage ensues soon after :)

Nothing. The photos are for nothing as of right now, thats the end of content for their line as of now.
How to catch rats in jamal place, no 1 rats appeared

Irischan

Feb 16, 2018
the rat it when you buy the cage over the container on the right side

how can i have fun with anna/barbara here mum and more? not out at the moment?? or do i something wrong?

Reactions: Nasi Bungkus

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Thanks @enoch but I'm stumped. I haven't triggered the trainer massage scene even though I have the erotic oil and read the ancient text.
Have you translated it? The book. With Anna. But i guess thats how you got the oil. Trainer massage happens during fighter training.

ok thank you i will try it

can you maybe tell me how can i fuck more of the girls?? i have the cousin and the doc assistant at the moment
And you can score the gym trainer. Thats it in this version.

Where buy the cage?
The only place you can buy anything. In the store of course.

Irischan

Feb 16, 2018
he i let she read the bock then they talk about the oil and i can buy it

to bad hope there will be more girls in the next update but thank you for help

Nasi Bungkus

Jun 20, 2017
Have you translated it? The book. With Anna. But i guess thats how you got the oil. Trainer massage happens during fighter training.

in store only available ratcatcher

Irischan

Feb 16, 2018
last question.the fight in emilys house how to win it? i have max str and learn to fight but after many knock outs he always stand up and knock me down

Reactions: Budman59

Nasi Bungkus

Jun 20, 2017

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
last question.the fight in emilys house how to win it? i have max str and learn to fight but after many knock outs he always stand up and knock me down
You can't, at first. The first fight is scripted to be a loss. So you can realize that you can't fight and you need to learn how to. Head over to the Gym and ask the trainer about it. She'll help you out big time :)

Which is actually the cage for the wretched little rodent as well. The catching.. you'll be doing. Good luck :D

3.40 star(s) 172 Votes