Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
i have a rat, sex pill, massage oil
what should i do next?
With the rat, you obviously can continue the office questline, set up another shoot with the secretary and release the rodent! The sex pill is to spike cousin's coffee so you can score her at night safely. Massage oil is to be used on the gym trainer during fighter training.

But im always said "rat has gone" why?
Like Papy.ion6984 said, it requires to spot it first and probably catch it at another try next. But the android version is bugged so if you are on that, you won't be able to.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
dont know how i can do that when i go to her girl friends house she gets pissed due to me spying on them in the previous update but yeah someone has to make a walkthrough for this w/e i guess ill pass on this update until a walkthrough comes out so ill dont have to bother you anymore
After she got pissed, you'll have to get a photo of her mother and show that to her too. You can talk to her after getting the photo and make her send Anna home, which will put Anna back into the Library. Barb's Mom can be found at the cousin's office :)

There is a walkthrough out. #2514

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
ok im guessing since i seen in the threads that i have to take pictures of the cousin other then her room if its not to much to ask how do i find the walkthrough in the thread via #2514
Manually getting there? By turning the pages till post #2514? For your convenience :p

Which time can I go to cousin's office?
After making photoshoots with cousin, she'll mention when you talk to her that she needs a photographer at her office. That unlocks the Office.

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
how can i catch a rat with a screwdriver during the photoshoot of the cousin while massaging the gym teacher and searching jamal in the library with a drone?

Would it be possible to have someone to do the mouse cliking for me also coz damn it is so exhausting.....

This thread is the nest of the most laziest people i ever seen !!!

C'mon guys this is not rocket science, barely a third grade level and ALL answers have been given 50 times already, please read, it will only add more pages for nothing.
Sorry but this thread is nuts !!

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
People v0.5.1 Released why no req? How i can cr8 req? i know i did once but can't find in the menu anymore

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
tell me which password in the office on the computer
Dick's computer password is written on the edge of the note pad on the lower left side when you are sitting infront of his laptop.

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
I have an error message and that every time I speak with de mgirl in the library as long as my text is okay, but as soon as she says something comes every time an error message I ignore her and then when I'm drann with my text again it works But as soon as she has text again error message

and I started a completely new game

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/library.rpy", line 584, in script
TypeError: display_say() got an unexpected keyword argument 'advance'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/library.rpy", line 584, in script
  File "E:\My_cute_cousin-050ex-win\My_cute_cousin-0.5.0ex-win\renpy\ast.py", line 613, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, interact=self.interact)
  File "E:\My_cute_cousin-050ex-win\My_cute_cousin-0.5.0ex-win\renpy\exports.py", line 1147, in say
    who(what, interact=interact)
  File "E:\My_cute_cousin-050ex-win\My_cute_cousin-0.5.0ex-win\renpy\character.py", line 877, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
  File "E:\My_cute_cousin-050ex-win\My_cute_cousin-0.5.0ex-win\renpy\character.py", line 716, in do_display
    **display_args)
TypeError: display_say() got an unexpected keyword argument 'advance'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
 0.5.0ex

kitaro910

Mar 5, 2018
about "Rat" Problem i think this is a bug on Android version

With Pc Version when i click on Rat -> "I Got it"

With Version Android, when i click on rat -> timeline is still running -> Rat is Gone -> Mission Faild

Work in Gym had same problem.

Sr my english not good

the az

Jan 13, 2018
View attachment 23903

Overview
:
Finally came the day where our protagonist graduated from high-school. Now it's time for him to step into adulthood and go to college, and to do that he needs to move-in with his once fat and ugly bully of a cousin (whom he hadn't seen since his tender childhood) in the big city. It's the time to take the opportunity to plunge into student life full of drive and debauchery.​

Updated: 2018-02-26
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.5.0 ex
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change-logs:

Screwdriver Location:

Download:
Win: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android (v0.5.0):

Android build by @booom313

View attachment 23904 View attachment 23905 View attachment 23906 View attachment 23907 View attachment 23908 View attachment 23909 View attachment 23910
This game is hard.Is there any walkthrough of the game.?.. :|

3.40 star(s) 172 Votes