xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
C'mon its not that hard to catch rat there is couple of places that can be use load once or twice not a big deal

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
How can I have a BJ of Emily and open the art of gallery?
Do all the photoshoots with her then start visiting her at the evenings. Just check if her door is open or not. If not, leave, come back later. If yes, enter, save her. Do the fighter training at the gym. Come back, save her for reals this time. Blowjob.

dinh nguyen

Jan 31, 2018
Do all the photoshoots with her then start visiting her at the evenings. Just check if her door is open or not. If not, leave, come back later. If yes, enter, save her. Do the fighter training at the gym. Come back, save her for reals this time. Blowjob.
I do that but it can't work. Training at the gym..come back..and I can't knock him out.

KeinBa

Sep 26, 2017
Save file is still not compatible for future versions ? It's so annoying to play a game all over again , How hard it can be to do compatible ?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I do that but it can't work. Training at the gym..come back..and I can't knock him out.
Not training. Ask the trainer to teach you how to fight. Succeed in that then max out your Strength if it wasn't max already and then try to KO Frank.
Save file is still not compatible for future version ? It's so annoying to play a game all over again , How hard it can be to do compatible ?
Technically, they are. But previous versions had a few critical bugs that carries over. Its your best interest not to carry them over for now. Hopefully this won't always be the case later on.

Reactions: KeinBa

KeinBa

Sep 26, 2017
Technically, they are. But previous versions had a few critical bugs that carries over. Its your best interest not to carry them over for now. Hopefully this won't always be the case later on.
The last time I played was v0.2 or 0.3 this is a process that is very tiring and you do not enjoy after a while , playing same shit over and over again.I guess i'll wait for the next version.Same thing also for Summertime Saga.I decided to wait 5-6 months to return the game.Thanks for answer

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
Something strange happened.
When I start the second photoshoot with the cousin (the one in the bedroom) the game sends me back at the first photoshoot at the point when you fix her hair and in the following pics her dress falls (never seen this scene before).
Just to be clear, I started a new game and I haven't used cheats but the roolback is strangely ON.
This never happened in the previous versions...
Someone else with the same problem?

TheStreak23

Feb 5, 2018
how can i catch a rat with a screwdriver during the photoshoot of the cousin while massaging the gym teacher and searching jamal in the library with a drone?

Would it be possible to have someone to do the mouse cliking for me also coz damn it is so exhausting.....

This thread is the nest of the most laziest people i ever seen !!!

C'mon guys this is not rocket science, barely a third grade level and ALL answers have been given 50 times already, please read, it will only add more pages for nothing.
Sorry but this thread is nuts !!
Once the mouse is on a table of some sort near a yellow thing(bananna?) and second on right side of screen under shed.

Reactions: El bacca Del Chew

2MC@

Feb 2, 2018
Is there huge difference in mycutecousin v0.5.0 that is shared in page one,
and
mycutecousin v0.5.1 that i cant find anywhere????

3.40 star(s) 173 Votes