Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
how to ask her to teach fighting ?! i readed 2 book Message and Erotic ?!
First you have to do the Emily photoshoot line. Afterwards keep visiting her at the evening untill you see her door open. Enter, save Emily, realize you can't fight, go to the Gym and then ask her about fighting.

Reactions: sean_paul

sean_paul

Jan 21, 2018
First you have to do the Emily photoshoot line. Afterwards keep visiting her at the evening untill you see her door open. Enter, save Emily, realize you can't fight, go to the Gym and then ask her about fighting.
Thank my friend

pystudios

Ninja By Sea
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 21, 2017
Is there huge difference in mycutecousin v0.5.0 that is shared in page one,
and
mycutecousin v0.5.1 that i cant find anywhere????
It's there on his Patreon site! btw it's bug fix... like the Gallery, spelling, etc... but no new content. Standard naming protocol, 3rd digit is bug fix, 2nd minor release, 1st digit major release. 0.5.1 so the next release with content will be a 0.6

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
Once the mouse is on a table of some sort near a yellow thing(bananna?) and second on right side of screen under shed.
Wow, your first post for answering an ironic question, that makes me feel bad...nevertheless thank you very much for taking the time to and welcome to the forum. Gratitude.

Reactions: TheStreak23

QTmodz

Modder
Jun 17, 2017
In the store.
Have the saleswoman show you her boobs.
Then show you her pussy two times...
She would offer you to be nude in the store when you go there to buy something. Agree.
Work in the store while she's nude... she would tell you to go there at 11PM.
Once you go there, you are gonna find her in the back, masturbating with the screwdriver.
She's gonna offer you the screwdriver if you eat her pussy.
Eat at the Y and voilà.

And about the documents, Dick and the Director...
Getting the material for some blackmail is the end of the update. So you can't do anything with it... YET.
Not for me! I have her fully nude and did the work she never says anything about coming at 11PM.
Just same usual dialog.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Not for me! I have her fully nude and did the work she never says anything about coming at 11PM.
Just same usual dialog.
She'll never tell you to come at 11pm. You simply have to poke around after closing time when you have talked about a screwdiver with her.

QTmodz

Modder
Jun 17, 2017
Guys great game but stuck with many problems that won't trigger next stage...
Where I am at and struck and I'll post a quick to where I am instead of each thing I had to do to get to that place.

I have maxed strength and max sex thing and brought nearly everything
I have got the store girl fully nude - stuck don't get any new dialog to get the screw driver
The library girl is at Barbara's house and I got pic from the drone and showed Barbara pic - stuck with nothing new
I have got pills from the guy at night and followed the progress with the cousin at night
I have finished all Emily photoshoot with all costumes that are to buy - stuck no extra fight scene
I did the photoshoot with the girl at cousins work and got the rat and she stands on the chair each time,
and repeats that I could take her somewhere - stuck with stands on the chair each time.
I unlocked dick computer and got the info - stuck nothing new and can't talk to the cousin about it.

This game is either badly broken or have I missed something that triggers something?
It be great to get some help because it is a good game out of a lot I tried

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I have got the store girl fully nude - stuck don't get any new dialog to get the screw driver
Have answered this already. She won't give you new dialogue after you have spoken with her about the screwdiver. You simply have to start checking out the store from the last opening hour. You'll find it open sooner or later.
The library girl is at Barbara's house and I got pic from the drone and showed Barbara pic - stuck with nothing new
This will require her mother's picture as well, which is the Director of cousin's office. Have to check out the desk of the directior, look at the picture, you'll realize she is the mother of Barbara make the picture (or you already did), then go back to Barb, his brother will open the door and discussion with Barb ensues*
I have finished all Emily photoshoot with all costumes that are to buy - stuck no extra fight scene
You have to start visiting her at the Evenings afterwards untill you find her door slightly open.
I did the photoshoot with the girl at cousins work and got the rat and she stands on the chair each time,
and repeats that I could take her somewhere - stuck with stands on the chair each time.
You can't take her anywhere, thats the end of content with her right now. And probably buggy*
I unlocked dick computer and got the info - stuck nothing new and can't talk to the cousin about it.
You can spy on Director and Dick using the drone at midnight by sending to Director's bedroom.

*There is a bug in the code now that you have done the secretary line you probably won't be able to finish the get Anna home quest as the 2nd talk with Barb won't trigger. Might not trigged.
The secretary might be bugged as well due to this with those poses too.

Reactions: January2015

Perverted

Mar 10, 2018
I always click the rat but after the red line done its says rat is gone lol but i clicked it. Pls help. Already buy twice the ratcatcher

QTmodz

Modder
Jun 17, 2017
Have answered this already. She won't give you new dialogue after you have spoken with her about the screwdiver. You simply have to start checking out the store from the last opening hour. You'll find it open sooner or later.

This will require her mother's picture as well, which is the Director of cousin's office. Have to check out the desk of the directior, look at the picture, you'll realize she is the mother of Barbara make the picture (or you already did), then go back to Barb, his brother will open the door and discussion with Barb ensues*
You have to start visiting her at the Evenings afterward until you find her door slightly open.
You can't take her anywhere, thats the end of content with her right now. And probably buggy*
You can spy on Director and Dick using the drone at midnight by sending to Director's bedroom.

*There is a bug in the code now that you have done the secretary line you probably won't be able to finish the get Anna home quest as the 2nd talk with Barb won't trigger. Might not trigged.
The secretary might be bugged as well due to this with those poses too.
The store closes at 11, I can work at 10 but it lands me outside door after work at 10 each time.
So, I tried going there at 11pm+ from anywhere on the map and nothing, just says it's close dialog.

Director's bedroom? I don't have this as a choice and by the way you are speaking i won't be getting it anyway and how who one even get there if i was to load old save?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
So, I tried going there at 11pm+
Why? Thats not when it closes. Get that date out of your head and start checking the shop right after it closes. Repeatedly. Start coming back each hour until its night. Then go home and try again tomorrow if it didn't happen.
Director's bedroom? I don't have this as a choice and by the way you are speaking i won't be getting it anyway and how who one even get there if i was to load old save?
Thats scene isn't affected by a bug. So when you check out Dick's laptop you read the emails and check out the photos. Director's beedrom will be unlocked, and you can send your drone while you are at home to spy. Exactly midnight you'll catch a scene.
if i was to load old save?
These scenes i mentioned are doable even then. Only the one with Barabara (so the Anna quesline) is bugged. For that, you need to start a new game with 5.x. Old saves carry bugs over from old builds.

sean_paul

Jan 21, 2018
Hello,
1. I stuck how to beat the Theft in Emily apartment, i have learned to fight at gym to max but ten day afte that i still can't beat him, he didn't pass out and continous...
2. how to update drone ?!
3. how to talk with Anna , i study max intel
can anyone help, plz thank

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
1. I stuck how to beat the Theft in Emily apartment, i have learned to fight at gym to max but ten day afte that i still can't beat him, he didn't pass out and continous...
Max out your STR.
2. how to update drone ?!
As with everything, you can by the nighvision upgrade at the shop when you need it.
3. how to talk with Anna , i study max intel
How to talk? What do you mean? To do her questline, gif her chocolate, compliment her and start asking questing (not just the one you think is a nice one, all the questions)

sean_paul

Jan 21, 2018
Max out your STR.

As with everything, you can by the nighvision upgrade at the shop when you need it.

How to talk? What do you mean? To do her questline, gif her chocolate, compliment her and start asking questing (not just the one you think is a nice one, all the questions)
1. done ,2. i look at the store didn't see that, 3. yup anna quest, i gif her 10 time and complimet her just blank ... do you have any idea somekind like reset anna ?!

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Frank won't go down after the first depletion of his health bar. Its confusing like that. Just don't loose to him and he'll go down eventually.
2. i look at the store didn't see that
Nightvision upgrade may only appear when you actually need it.
3. yup anna quest, i gif her 10 time and complimet her just blank
One gift is enough and one or two compliment is enough as well. Its the Ask her about topic what matters. Ask her all the questions. No, not just the ones you think are nice. Ask the cocky, sexist ones too :) One of the rude one is actually that progresses her line.

3.40 star(s) 172 Votes