Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Why ask us? Ask him :) I don't see how gym is avoidable though since Dick reveals it to us but perhaps if we don't visit untill office, things could have gone bad i assume. Exactly the way the bug i was talking about some time ago. Who would have thought that the Anna questline can be broken by talking to the Secretary at the cousin's office. I sense something similar behind this.

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
Well, you are the boss in answering, i thought you know something. :cryingface:
But really i was just joking. :p And seems you are right, there is something that could have gone bad other way.

Oh and one more thing. The time is still somehow wrong, and the bedroom door still can't be oiled just after 5PM. Just sayin', if somebody wondered about it.

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
Whats wrong with the time? And the bedroom oiling glitch is present indeed.
As I see that if the Knock/Open door texts or the Oil the door text appears at the bedroom is based on a dn variable, which is basicly the time, or timer in the game. Don't really know what can cause this bug, but i'll surely check in details tomorrow (cause i don't have better things to do for sure... :p).

Shawn0605

Feb 21, 2018
Im having a hard time gaining strength. When i do the mini game in the gym it increase too slow even im clicking really fast. Im doing that mini game for about 15 mins but still the red mark is in the feet

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

You must be well rested to be able to workout good if you are tired it makes it harder to impossible to do. So either rest or use the cheat to make the player peppy again.

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
View attachment 23903

Overview
:
Finally came the day where our protagonist graduated from high-school. Now it's time for him to step into adulthood and go to college, and to do that he needs to move-in with his once fat and ugly bully of a cousin (whom he hadn't seen since his tender childhood) in the big city. It's the time to take the opportunity to plunge into student life full of drive and debauchery.​

Updated: 2018-02-26
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.5.0 ex
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change-logs:

Screwdriver Location:

Download:
Win: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android (v0.5.0):

Android build by @booom313

View attachment 23904 View attachment 23905 View attachment 23906 View attachment 23907 View attachment 23908 View attachment 23909 View attachment 23910
No one can upload people cmon? On other servers released already but extremely slow! v.0.5.1

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
Fella i check every day almost every page i guess missed this one happens i can't hang 24/7 on the forum. Someone need to text it on the front page!

3.40 star(s) 172 Votes