bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
The next update should be an interesting one, can't wait :heartcoveredeyes::winkytongue::eek:penedeyewink:

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
how can i finish this version
By hitting the exit button? No clear sign that you've done all there is to be done. So you just notice it there is no progression.. or read the walkthrough.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
I have an error message and that every time I speak with de mgirl in the library as long as my text is okay, but as soon as she says something comes every time an error message I ignore her and then when I'm drann with my text again it works But as soon as she has text again error message

and I started a completely new game

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/library.rpy", line 584, in script
TypeError: display_say() got an unexpected keyword argument 'advance'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/library.rpy", line 584, in script
  File "E:\My_cute_cousin-050ex-win\My_cute_cousin-0.5.0ex-win\renpy\ast.py", line 613, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, interact=self.interact)
  File "E:\My_cute_cousin-050ex-win\My_cute_cousin-0.5.0ex-win\renpy\exports.py", line 1147, in say
    who(what, interact=interact)
  File "E:\My_cute_cousin-050ex-win\My_cute_cousin-0.5.0ex-win\renpy\character.py", line 877, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
  File "E:\My_cute_cousin-050ex-win\My_cute_cousin-0.5.0ex-win\renpy\character.py", line 716, in do_display
    **display_args)
TypeError: display_say() got an unexpected keyword argument 'advance'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
 0.5.0ex
Figured it out......if you tried to load a save from the previous version, for some reason it bugs the game out even if the save didn't load. In my case the loading the save just booted me to the main menu and when I created a new game I noticed that my characters name from the last version was already typed in...closing the game and starting a new game fixed the issue

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Next update sound like it has some nice content. Nice a scene with the librarian. Eww to the dean glad there's the CTRL button for that and another eww for the director I don't want her after dick touched her with his skank ass dick.

Reactions: jackkane

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Nice a scene with the librarian. Eww to the dean glad there's the CTRL button for that and another eww for the director I don't want her after dick touched her with his skank ass dick.
Haha, well, to each is own :) I'm gonna loove "saving" the director from Dick! ..and wiping any remaining smirk off the face of that guy.. and i'm all hots for the Dean as well :)

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
Coo
From Astaros, dev of my cute cousin; In the update will be a sex scene with Anna librarian. Sex scene with Dean. FFM Anna, Barbara and hero. FFM Director, Jenny and hero. Also there will be scenes with a striptease. (thx donor!)
Cool Probably will be bigger update tnx for info!

ait123

Oct 29, 2017
From Astaros, dev of my cute cousin; In the update will be a sex scene with Anna librarian. Sex scene with Dean. FFM Anna, Barbara and hero. FFM Director, Jenny and hero. Also there will be scenes with a striptease. (thx donor!)
ffm means?

3.40 star(s) 172 Votes