sawaqu

Mar 12, 2018
How can i success the fight training? She always says, i need more training. Can someone post a save with finished fight training.

I don't get it. Do i have to click only the icons, that get bigger or what exactly do i have to do? It alwasy says, i failed....
The icons flash several times in a certain order and then it says 'your turn'. After that you have to click the icons in same order before the red bar on the top depletes.

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
Is there any new in this update? He just fixed the errors if he fixed them at all and call that update and expect to be paid? :(

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
Is there any new in this update? He just fixed the errors if he fixed them at all and call that update and expect to be paid? :(
how much did you loose on this man? Seems a fraud here...as he's gonna issue another update before end of march, do you think he's gonna charge you twice? What a crook !!! I hope you unpledge your account on patreon...you know the invisible one !! As you didn't even know what the bugfix was about !!!
I think i found the screwdriver....

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
hello, i found an error: Barbara says after blackmail she prefer guys, correct is "girls".

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
Just seen this and will try it out. Anyone know a good list of VN and Renpy games that have muscle girls as female characters?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Just seen this and will try it out.
If you wanna see that musclefem trainer getting pounded you darn well should! I can't recall any westernstyle VN at all that includes a musclefem, let alone a scene where the mc can fuck one. When they appear, most they don't, they are put into this silly femdom roles. I wanna have my musclefem subpet!:':)'( yeah i'm weird like that...

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Well this is a buzz kill... saw the MCC banner and thought Hell Yea! Only to see its now 0.5.1ex instead of 0.5.0ex so it's just a tune-up. :confused: Oh well, bug fixes are always helpful for new players and old problems, better now than never.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Oh well, bug fixes are always helpful for new players and old problems, better now than never.
This one was an important one. Devs rarely bother with bugfixes otherwise except for a few meticulous types. I wouldn't bother carrying a save from 5.0 to be honest.

Phoeniix

Oct 24, 2017
Does that ass in the first picture look weird? BTW, those muscles also look a bit strange. That ass in the last picture also looks a bit strange.
That my friend is what happens with DAZ figures when you push the models to extremes. In the case of the "Muscle girl" the muscle morph with the large glute morph is pushing the limits of the model without tearing the wireframe. In the yoga pose it is a combination of the exaggerated glutes and the somewhat extreme pose (for the model some normal positions in real life are extreme for the models). So yeah, they look a bit odd. Gotta accept it if you are going to pursue a physical fetish that is abnormal for real people.

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
If you wanna see that musclefem trainer getting pounded you darn well should! I can't recall any westernstyle VN at all that includes a musclefem, let alone a scene where the mc can fuck one. When they appear, most they don't, they are put into this silly femdom roles. I wanna have my musclefem subpet!:':)'( yeah i'm weird like that...
Ha nice to meet another bloke who likes Muscle girls. :) Have you got the scene yet? I've forgot to get the sportswear first. :-( Might restart the game and get that which will help in the gym and get the store job later.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Ha nice to meet another bloke who likes Muscle girls. :) Have you got the scene yet? I've forgot to get the sportswear first. :-( Might restart the game and get that which will help in the gym and get the store job later.
Whatkindova silly question is that! :p Of course i've got the scene! Which doesn't mean i have a save for it. It'll take some time though. Its not one that can be unlocked that early so unfortunately its not enough just to waltz in :)

3.40 star(s) 172 Votes