Manfegor

May 20, 2017
Anyone know why when i read the massage book it doesnt continue and allow me to get the Erotic version?
It's very much seems like the second book is just disappeared, since after the first one, the ancient text translation option apperas at the library while talking with Anna... Weird.
Unfortunately I overwrite the whole 0.5.0 with 0.5.1 so can't check properly. If someone can give me linke for plain 0.5.0 I'll check it.

activar la consola de trucos: Shift + W
That's literally in the rar file with the game. ;)

How to catch a rat ?
Buy a ratcatcher and go to Jamal at night. You can catch rats there.

walkthrough is top-notch!
That WT still not the full one... Also it was edited with whatnot by the dev (and was edited wrongly, cause it seems some changes was left out), so as you can see the lists and brs messed up a bit. But who cares...

Reactions: yoyomistro

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

Make sure you are rested and not tired if you are tired it'll make it harder so if you are tired open the console and make the player peppy then do it again and watch the flashes as it's just a memory game and you must follow the order of the flashes till you win.

methanole

Jul 6, 2017
when i put "ron" on that box and press enter it says invalid code , so what now ? is there a work around for that ?

3.40 star(s) 172 Votes