Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
again almost zero progress with the cousin :teary: update was ok though if you`re into that muscle girl
5.1 is a bugfix. I'm into musclegirls so yes, i do love 5.0 :) Waiting for next real update and what it will consist was already posted but i'm afraid not much progression there gonna be with cousin. I admit that its getting a bit mental, not progressing the cousin but to be honest it seems to me that this game will be a longer one too, considering we have to fuck 9 girls just to get into the university and i kinda have the feeling the game won't end just with the university. But of course, lewds with the cousin can't be stalled much longer. For a little whire more, it can be though.

To win fight it is necessary to have a 'good job' during training with the trainer ?
Its necessary to win the fighter training and to have preferably max STR. And its worth to mention that victory is achieved only after beating his health bar down a few times, not right the moment it hits zero.

coolboy88

Jan 2, 2018
Hey Guys
I know this question been asked several times but i wanna know how to get director's bedroom? Is there bug or something?

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
Someone can help me to fight man in day 36 ??? I would like to fuck Emily :biggrin:
Thank you very much
You won't... anyway... learn to fight after the first lose, then get some strength, go back and fight

when i put "ron" on that box and press enter it says invalid code , so what now ? is there a work around for that ?
Seriously I just write about this a few post back, why everbody is SO DAMN LAZY to read?

Hey Guys
I know this question been asked several times but i wanna know how to get director's bedroom? Is there bug or something?
After you "hack into" Dick laptop, use the drone at night and go to director's bedroom. Maybe you need to send the drone multiple times...

methanole

Jul 6, 2017
Seriously I just write about this a few post back, why everbody is SO DAMN LAZY to read?

i read ur post but in the end u say nothing about a workaround for it. so i had to ask anyway
.and no am not lazy, lol i love the search button as much as whoever u consider not lazy.

Memeas

Donor
Aug 12, 2017
hopefully someone can/will help me out here :)

i can't seem to get into the store at night for the shop girl scene. no matter what time of the evening/night i go there she is either still working or the shop is closed and i automatically get sent to the map.

am i missing something?

trenif

Dec 30, 2017
sorry, only in my case the rat is impregnable?
I take one white but tells me that the rat was not taken ...

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
hopefully someone can/will help me out here :)

i can't seem to get into the store at night for the shop girl scene. no matter what time of the evening/night i go there she is either still working or the shop is closed and i automatically get sent to the map.

am i missing something?
Probably you do. You have to talk her about the screwdriver topic and (though i'm not entirelly sure about this) reach the stage when she greets you naked. Then wait till she closes the shop. I tend to wait in shop until its "kicks" me out. It doesn't happens at night and i'm not even sure it happens after it closes. Just wait for that last open hour and keep waiting.

sorry, only in my case the rat is impregnable?
I take one white but tells me that the rat was not taken ...
Android version? Its buggy.

Reactions: trenif
3.40 star(s) 172 Votes