Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I can't training fight, never show the option.
Anyone help me?
You have to unlock such option by going through the photoshoots with Emily than visiting her at the evenings you'll catch her with a bad date. Save her, you'll be hinted that you need to learn to fight and THEN you can go to the gym and ask the trainer to teach you.

trenif

Dec 30, 2017
Probably you do. You have to talk her about the screwdriver topic and (though i'm not entirelly sure about this) reach the stage when she greets you naked. Then wait till she closes the shop. I tend to wait in shop until its "kicks" me out. It doesn't happens at night and i'm not even sure it happens after it closes. Just wait for that last open hour and keep waiting.

Android version? Its buggy.
I have a mac, but I'm not using an emulator

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
Same issue with erotic massage book: i read the simple one but the erotic version doesn't appear in the store. (v.0.5.1)
Go to Anna, there should be option for the ancient text. The second book is disappeared in 0.5.1 for some reason.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Interestingly, in 5.0 the book existed but one didn't have to buy to have the translation option with Anna. It was odd.

Marmitter

Oct 19, 2017
I've done the Photoshoots with Emily in the 3 different Cosplay-Outfits plus naked, repeatedly, but i can't find her door open in the evening for the fight-scene... any ideas?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I've done the Photoshoots with Emily in the 3 different Cosplay-Outfits plus naked, repeatedly, but i can't find her door open in the evening for the fight-scene... any ideas?
Its not the shoots that you have to do repeatadely but the visits :) Keep visiting her door each our in the evenings, and continue to do so the following days untill you do find that door open. And i'd suggest to have the cousin't office unlocked as well.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Need cousin photo and dicsover Jamal too.
These kinda requirements that are driving me crazy in games. Like if i wanna buy an icecream for someone i'd have to first get to another town, dig a hole in an abandoned graveyard and then ask the pretty girl in the bar for a date. And if i've done those... i can come back to my town and buy that icecream! No hints whatsoever that i need those... just great.

'Jaeger'

May 3, 2017
Heureka!!!!!
Erotic book issue is solved! :) Two conditions are required (v.0.5.1):
1. Reading the Massage book
2. Massaging the trainer during the fight training.

3.40 star(s) 172 Votes