Manfegor

May 20, 2017
why cant they dont work when i load them
Well, I changed names of the saves to 9... and can not load them into my game. After clicking on the load image I have the title screen for both.
Any suggestions ??
Try backup and del all the save files from both game save folder and roaming folder, then place those. If that's not help then I'm sorry, I don't have other ideas yet. :confused:

Titotiger

Jan 22, 2018
Ne morem premagati Franka, ampak nekaj ur sem poskušal.
Dal sem mu 8x, vendar je vedno isti, me je udaril 2x in konec je.
Škoda.
Kdo ima kakšno idejo?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I can not beat Frank, but I've been trying for several hours.
Anyone have any idea?
You can't, at first. Have to loose. Do the fighter training, max out str and try again. Just remember, his healthbar is buggy so you'll have to actually reduce it to zero several times before he goes down.

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
anybody has a photo with a rat in it? I simply can't find it
Look attachment...

I can not beat Frank, but I've been trying for several hours.
Anyone have any idea?
You need to learn to fight after the first lose. After advised max strength, and you need to choose the right move. Thats a bit depends on luck, but with max str you should be able to beat him.
Edit: Darn, i'm slow... Sorry @Ennoch

Reactions: Pif paf

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Look attachment...

You need to learn to fight after the first lose. After advised max strength, and you need to choose the right move. Thats a bit depends on luck, but with max str you should be able to beat him.
Edit: Darn, i'm slow... Sorry @Ennoch
Thanx!

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
I'm at the end of the walk-through and my cousin is not interested in the pictures I got from the drone.
What is the next step with the stolen folder?
Any suggestions?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I'm at the end of the walk-through and my cousin is not interested in the pictures I got from the drone.
What is the next step with the stolen folder?
Any suggestions?
Thats the end of it in this version.

Titotiger

Jan 22, 2018

I do not know what this is all about; it's not clear to me that after every fall, I'm stronger, but I'm always worse, even though he has fallen.
It's a pity that this is in the game and after 8 hours I delete it and not even close anymore
Thanks for the help,

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Hey, is there a walk trough available ? If yes can someone link it to me, thx !
It was on first page, I don't mind helping, but some people won't even look on the first page, it's ridiculous

Kuniyoshi

May 24, 2017
Ok, so I do the massage, use the oil, bang the gym chick, afterwards she says it never happened, I max my strength, I go back to beat the guy up, his health bar regens 4 times before I finally die......Nothing changes....I'm guessing the gym chick should actually train me after the massage or something? I dunno what I'm doing wrong here...

...Also, I've banged the gym chick like 4 times now and I've noticed that it glitches the countdown for girls fucked quest, my game thinks I have only 4 left to do.

3.40 star(s) 172 Votes