coolboy88

Jan 2, 2018
You won't... anyway... learn to fight after the first lose, then get some strength, go back and fight

Seriously I just write about this a few post back, why everbody is SO DAMN LAZY to read?

After you "hack into" Dick laptop, use the drone at night and go to director's bedroom. Maybe you need to send the drone multiple times...
I already hacked Dick's laptop and tried the drone but I'm getting following problem.
When I send the drone at night, it goes directly to cousin's bedroom and goes blank ''Can't see anything'' and then it says you have lost the drone. I can't send it to director's bedroom or send multiple times. Any help?

Jake Brown

Jun 29, 2017
is there something I am missing with this rat-catching? I got the ratcatcher, I find the rat, I click on it before the timer runs out, but still it gets away

Feb 16, 2018
I already hacked Dick's laptop and tried the drone but I'm getting following problem.
When I send the drone at night, it goes directly to cousin's bedroom and goes blank ''Can't see anything'' and then it says you have lost the drone. I can't send it to director's bedroom or send multiple times. Any help?
are you sure you buy night vision upgrade for the drone ?

JohnnHtett

Mar 15, 2018
At night in that dark alley by the hobo.
Timer is fast and it is next to impossible to notice the rat.
BUT if you enable skipping and rollback (UnRen.bat), simply scroll your mouse to see the rat, then run the timer again and click on it.

If you don't know how to use UnRen.bat by now, playing Ren'py games, then there is really no help for you.
At night in that dark alley by the hobo.
Timer is fast and it is next to impossible to notice the rat.
BUT if you enable skipping and rollback (UnRen.bat), simply scroll your mouse to see the rat, then run the timer again and click on it.

If you don't know how to use UnRen.bat by now, playing Ren'py games, then there is really no help for you.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Where to buy the night vision? It's not available at the store and neither with JAMAL. Am i missing something :(
Have you have spied with it on Barb&Anna? On your cousin? Try those first and check the store after.

lingoda

Mar 5, 2018
Hey guys! I need your help. I'm stuck [learn to fight]. I always fail [Fight training] at the Gym.
Because of this I always lose to someguy in Emily's house even though I already have Max Strength.
How to clear this step? There are 4 punch image at the training time. but I don't know how to. any guide?
This is not describe in detail at Walkthrough.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Hey guys! I need your help. I'm stuck [learn to fight]. I always fail [Fight training] at the Gym.
Because of this I always lose to someguy in Emily's house even though I already have Max Strength.
How to clear this step? There are 4 punch image at the training time. but I don't know how to. any guide?
This is not describe in detail at Walkthrough.

Reactions: T-dog and lingoda

Lost gamer

Sep 5, 2017
What is the trick to winning at the Fight training? How many times do you have to click on the lit boxes to win? 8, 10 more? Do you have to click on the fist or anywhere in the box? How quickly do you have to click on the box?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
What is the trick to winning at the Fight training? How many times do you have to click on the lit boxes to win? 8, 10 more? Do you have to click on the fist or anywhere in the box? How quickly do you have to click on the box?
I just literally posted a link for a youtube video tutorial on it...

Reactions: Dude999999

lingoda

Mar 5, 2018
You don't type. When it starts it starts with flashing lights over the 4 fists showing the right combination you have to repeat. Then starts your turn, you repeat the sequence by clicking on the right fists. After each click, an image is shown imitating a punch, so it goes like this.. click->watchimage->click and so on. Do this ONLY when fresh. If fresh its easy.
nice advice! couch!

Titotiger

Jan 22, 2018
Has anyone saved when he has a final fight?
I do not understand this falling 10x is getting stronger. I have a full red and I lose the blue, but it loses the red 10x and it's nothing.
Does anyone have the same problems?
I lost my first fight, finished training and returned, but it's always the same.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Just wonder if that will help me in the Frank fight...
If you successfully finish fighter training and max STR, Frank will go down. Just have to beat down that healthbar of his several times ;)

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
I lost my first fight, finished training and returned, but it's always the same.
When you go to the trainer for the second fight lesson, that one after the "normal" massage for her back, at the end of the minigame she has to say "good job" or something like that, otherwise you have to repeat the training.
If you have done all I wrote, your save is probably bugged.

3.40 star(s) 172 Votes