FetishCollectorD

Donor
Jan 15, 2018
hopefully someone can/will help me out here :)

i can't seem to get into the store at night for the shop girl scene. no matter what time of the evening/night i go there she is either still working or the shop is closed and i automatically get sent to the map.

am i missing something?
Leave your cousins place at 10p. You will arrive at the shop at 11p and hear noises coming from the back.

wswsqa

Dec 14, 2017
i am playing with walkthrough but cant find jamal already past salaeswomen driver but there isnt any old man in any hour

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
i am playing with walkthrough but cant find jamal already past salaeswomen driver but there isnt any old man in any hour
You need to get the task to find sex pills. Go to doctor, cum on floor, ask for help form the nurse next time.
Also in WT Jamal's loc discovered in page 25, and you'll get the screwdriver on page 27, so you clearly missed something. Of course there are other paths than what is in the WT, but as you said you followed that...

wswsqa

Dec 14, 2017
You need to get the task to find sex pills. Go to doctor, cum on floor, ask for help form the nurse next time.
Also in WT Jamal's loc discovered in page 25, and you'll get the screwdriver on page 27, so you clearly missed something. Of course there are other paths than what is in the WT, but as you said you followed that...
thank you

Atepomarus

Dec 28, 2017
I don't know. Graphics and animations aside, I am not much into games that take forever with you doing the same thing day after day after day. Gets boring and becomes a "wear you mouse out" game with not a lot of action.

coolboy88

Jan 2, 2018
I wi
Have you have spied with it on Barb&Anna? On your cousin? Try those first and check the store after.
I will try that but do you know when that scene appear? Do i have to check every night or something? This game is hella outa confusing

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
I don't know. Graphics and animations aside, I am not much into games that take forever with you doing the same thing day after day after day. Gets boring and becomes a "wear you mouse out" game with not a lothis is the way all the games work in which you have to grow your statst of action.
I agree with you, especially about the repetitive minigames, but every game in which you have to grow your stats works like that.
For me the most annoying thing is that you can't use your old saves to avoid any potential bug.

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
I wi

I will try that but do you know when that scene appear? Do i have to check every night or something? This game is hella outa confusing
After Anna's mom see you and Anna in the library, go talk with her, so Barbara's loc discovered. Then go there, talk with them, and you'll get the task to upgrade the drone. Then you can do stuffs with the drone at night.

3.40 star(s) 172 Votes