bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I am stuck!
I took the picture of Barbara mother and Dick, where I go after.

Tanks!
You gotta go back to Barbara's place and blackmail her with her mother's picture, and she will send Anna back home

MrJoZocker

Feb 11, 2018
where can I find the screwdriver? I went to the store on the second day I asked the woman for a screwdriver and she said "Nope" where can I find it now? please :)

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
where can I find the screwdriver? I went to the store on the second day I asked the woman for a screwdriver and she said "Nope" where can I find it now? please :)
Advance her to the point she waits you naked in the store and then wait till she closes the store and check her again then.

hyenalulu

Feb 25, 2018
please new walkthrough update then quest find red book cousin after dick is sex scene with director... thank you

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
how do I get her to do that? I had to spend money to get undressed :-D
Yes, but she need only a one-time payment :) Then just keep checking that closed shop. From the hour it closes till you have to go to sleep. And repeat next day. Untill its triggers.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Is it possible to train in the gym only once a day?
No. If you sleep before noon you'll be refreshed while the time will advance only till noon. Then you can train again. Than sleep, time will set to evening and you'll probably have a chance for another train session before the gym closes. But you can train at least twice a day for certain if you manage your time right.

MrJoZocker

Feb 11, 2018
OK thanks.

I was at 11pm at the store but only the message that I am an idiot to go around the clock here: - / must I do before ncoh what to catch her masturbation?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
OK thanks.

I was at 11pm at the store but only the message that I am an idiot to go around the clock here: - / must I do before ncoh what to catch her masturbation?
*Sigh* I know the walkthrough says its 11pm, yet..
From the hour it closes
.. i think i was rather clear. From the closing hour. Not 11pm., not at night. Camp down in that shop when its about to close and start skipping the hours, one by one. Untill you have to sleep. And if it didn't trigger, come back the next day before the shop closes and repeat.

MrJoZocker

Feb 11, 2018
Damn I have a problem I'm a point where I've made pictures of my cousin and the next day scheme, they mcih raus ... no matter if I give her camera or not ... help :-(

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Damn I have a problem I'm a point where I've made pictures of my cousin and the next day scheme, they mcih raus ... no matter if I give her camera or not ... help :-(
Sorry but i don't understand what you're trying to say...?

MrJoZocker

Feb 11, 2018
ok i did the first photo shoot with her and the next day she comes out of her room and then the game is over ....

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
ok i did the first photo shoot with her and the next day she comes out of her room and then the game is over ....
Yep. Now i do. You collected "badpoints" with her. They are permanent. So if you collect 4, game is over. You have to avoid them. So don't make her give you the annoyed look. Don't cum on the bathroom floor and leave it there. Clean it up. Don't compliment her at the evening at the kitchen more than once! Don't give her sweets more than once because she doesn't like it. Bath! Don't be around her while smelly. Don't make sexist remarks. Every single time you saw her pout/annoyed, thats a bad point.

MrJoZocker

Feb 11, 2018
ok, i always did the bathroom floor after that and i did a second photo shoot with me. so I have the problem you come to sleep after me and I have now no way to do anything .. I would also catch from the front or is there a way to see how well bad points I have?

3.40 star(s) 172 Votes