Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
If you've collected them you can't undo them. Its game over then on the next morning. Unfortunately, you can't tell how many you had. The only hint is what i've already mentioned. Don't do anything that results in that annoyed look; don't leave cum in bathroom; don't sit down next to her, nor talk to her, while smelly.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Ok, so I have to start over again :-(
Can you see if you stink?
Of course you can. It suppose to be shown on your hud. Are you missing that? Should be pretty obvious... bring the cursor to the top edge of the screen and it reveals your statistics ;) Well i suppose that isn't that obvious after all :D

MrJoZocker

Feb 11, 2018
found it :-D, yes my english is quite little, that's why I use the google translator. Yes, I know that's not the best, I'm a bad boy * laugh *

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
found it :-D, yes my english is quite little, that's why I use the google translator. Yes, I know that's not the best, I'm a bad boy * laugh *
No problem :) Now the tiredness is VERY important. Don't try to work, train, learn when tired! And if you wanna interact with the cousin, bath. You can do whatever else when smelly, but wash before talking to cousin.

MrJoZocker

Feb 11, 2018
I still have a question, when I take pictures does it matter which red rectangle I click when I take a picture?

paula789

May 2, 2017
Read the book 'Massage', watched the trainer in gym to open the two pics in gallery , but then can't find the book "Erotic massage" in the store. Pls help.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Read the book 'Massage', watched the trainer in gym to open the two pics in gallery , but then can't find the book "Erotic massage" in the store. Pls help.
Just go to Anna (the librarian) and ask her about it.

Shadow66

Jul 31, 2017
Need help. I can't progress with the trainer or Anna. I read the massage book but the next book isn't in the shop. As for Anna, theres nothing in the compliment section and no matter how much candy or chocolate I give her nothing happens.

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
Does anyone have the CGs for v0.5.1 ex?
You can do it by yourself. Download this script :

Copy the .bat file in the "game" folder (the one where you see archive.rpa or images.rpa), launch the .bat, press "1" and then "enter".
I still have a question, when I take pictures does it matter which red rectangle I click when I take a picture?
Absolutely not.

paula789

May 2, 2017
Thank you Ennoch.
But how shall I talk with anna? At this point she's not at library and if I go to barbara's residence , she's not in mood since I have shown her the pics with anna. Pls help.

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
ok how do I know which box I have to click?
You can click where you want, it doesn't matter.
The only relevant click is when you do the first cousin's photoshoot. Before fixing her hair, click on the lingerie knot.
But it has nothing to do with the camera.

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
Need help. I can't progress with the trainer or Anna. I read the massage book but the next book isn't in the shop. As for Anna, theres nothing in the compliment section and no matter how much candy or chocolate I give her nothing happens.
Give the trainer a normal massage after the first fight training.
But how shall I talk with anna? At this point she's not at library and if I go to barbara's residence , she's not in mood since I have shown her the pics with anna. Pls help.
You have to progress and unlock your cousin's office. Here you meet Barbara mother. After taking her picture, go to Barbara and speak to her again.

sawaqu

Mar 12, 2018
As for Anna , if she didn't request you to find the book , then it sounds like you chose wrong convesation and already failed her questline. Some characters have such critical event which can't be recovered (unless you restart the game).

3.40 star(s) 172 Votes