paula789

May 2, 2017
Need help. I can't progress with the trainer or Anna. I read the massage book but the next book isn't in the shop. As for Anna, theres nothing in the compliment section and no matter how much candy or chocolate I give her nothing happens.
I was also stuck there. First you go to Emily after completing all photo sessions with her, you'll find her door open at 5pm , enter , you'll have to fight a guy and lose and then there'll a new task of fight training. Go to the trainer and ask her for fight training, after a while she'll feel backache, offer massage and massage her back thrice and then you'll find a new item in store which is the book "Erotic massage".

Reactions: Nemoss

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
It said i got fine due to poor cleaning. Instead raise money, i lost money from it.
Probably a silly question, but you know that you have to click on every bottle and every towel before time runs out, right?
Besides, keep in mind the their number it may vary.

MrJoZocker

Feb 11, 2018
Help, I have Max strength but I never win the fight against the guy in Emily's appartment.

How the hell do I win?

I already had fight training at the muscle woman :-D

james tumbik

Feb 6, 2018
.. going to store at evening. She masturbating by screwdriver. And lick pussy. But She don't give screwdriver. How I get screwdriver?

ikzgnome

Mar 16, 2018
Need help. I can't progress with the trainer or Anna. I read the massage book but the next book isn't in the shop. As for Anna, theres nothing in the compliment section and no matter how much candy or chocolate I give her nothing happens.
Me too.. Only on anna

3.40 star(s) 172 Votes