Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
4. What do you want in the sandwiches prepared by your cousin?
Indeed! The lack of information about this seriously hurted the fap-potential of this game i must say! Left us in a horrible doubt! I mean... who the hell cares about a measly handjob you can get from the cousin instead of the recepie of that sandwich. And lets not forget the hideous oversight about not giving us insight how much sugar she drinks her coffee with!

Reactions: El bacca Del Chew

jsas66

Jan 22, 2018
Has this game been going on nearly 2 years?

Is the plan for his cousin to finally have consenting sex with him on his graduation day?

:)

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Has this game been going on nearly 2 years?
It was officially announced in June 2017.
Is the plan for his cousin to finally have consenting sex with him on his graduation day?
W-what? Theres going to be sex with the cousin! Gross!! No, seriously, we don't know. Hopefully not.. its nice that we get new girls too but cousin should not be the last we can have genuine sex.

Shadow66

Jul 31, 2017
As for Anna , if she didn't request you to find the book , then it sounds like you chose wrong convesation and already failed her questline. Some characters have such critical event which can't be recovered (unless you restart the game).
It’s been so long since the last time I played I can’t remember if did this quest or never got it. Also it doesn’t make since if her story ends here. Since going to the cousins work and taking photos and meeting the director and the MC recognizing Barabra(who he never met) and then will later have to go to her house to spy on the director which since he never met her, there’s no way to get to her house. I doubt the developer would make that mistake, since now I can’t progress the cousin storyline.

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
No, seriously, we don't know. Hopefully not.. its nice that we get new girls too but cousin should not be the last we can have genuine sex
Agreed, plus it is nice to not have a 100% incest center game. I just hope it won't be another night "rapey" thing, this is one was a major down, thankfully absolutly avoidable.

Reactions: DanMachiFan

lordofhirunds

Jul 25, 2017
Document is not in this version. Need to upgrade to night drone, then send to the pool and later to the director's bedroom.

The thing is in the Ask section if I remember right, not the Compliment section. Also when you go to the trainer and massage her, the second book will appear in the store.

The trick is you need to follow the pattern in time. Video:

I assume you use older save. That's unadvised.

One fight training where you massage her. Then when you enter the Gym, just choose Fight training, and solve that minigame. Then you can beat Franky.
thanks

rle68

May 28, 2017
Anyone besides me beside himself when emily said she was lesbo and wont fuck him? can you say cock tease?

i want to fuck anna's mom and her daughter same time lol

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Anyone besides me beside himself when emily said she was lesbo and wont fuck him? can you say cock tease?
i want to fuck anna's mom and her daughter same time lol
Yep, the great lesbo shenanigan is real here. Sex with the dean will happen in the next update ;)

rle68

May 28, 2017
Yep, the great lesbo shenanigan is real here. Sex with the dean will happen in the next update ;)
Im thinking she will break down and fuck him anyways, she may not be lesbo but bi..

and i want to kick Dick's face in

helmkeren

Sep 16, 2017
Probably a silly question, but you know that you have to click on every bottle and every towel before time runs out, right?
Besides, keep in mind the their number it may vary.
i know that. everytime i clean. it said i cleaned 6 from 6 or 1 from 1, never less or missed even ran out of time. but in the end of the sentences, kept fine me $10 due to poor cleaning. btw, I played the android version.

3.40 star(s) 172 Votes