MrJoZocker

Feb 11, 2018
mh in the current experiment, it was super easy. Thank you.. :)

So now I have 2 tasks in the Primary Task:

health certificate = can I still get that or will it be released in another version? 0.5.1ex

Fuck 6 girls = Can I still fuck all women or is that only possible in another version?

I still have the following tasks in the secondary task:

Find a screwdriver = I already got it from the saleswoman and have already looked at my cousin in the bathroom BUT it's just always ncoh to search in Taks? Bug?

Find cousin's documents = Can you find them in the version or later?

I hope I'm not at the end of the story :-D

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
health certificate = can I still get that or will it be released in another version? 0.5.1ex
it might in a future one

Fuck 6 girls = Can I still fuck all women or is that only possible in another version?
it might in a future one

Find a screwdriver = I already got it from the saleswoman and have already looked at my cousin in the bathroom BUT it's just always ncoh to search in Taks? Bug?
might be a bug
Find cousin's documents = Can you find them in the version or later?
later
I hope I'm not at the end of the story
you are.

rle68

May 28, 2017
I had a perfect idea on how to get back at Dick..

ok follow along here...

MC confronts director with evidence.. we know this is going to happen anyways.. but MC decides to set Dick up instead and get director to help avoid her ass going to jail too

MC enlists directors son as hes secretly a pc hacker to set emails up accusing Dick.. lil brother also has tons of vids of his sister MC can use to blackmail her.. maybe even some scenes of her sucking
her dads cock like she didnt hate it as much as said lol...

After MC fucks director daytime at home.. night scene... Dick comes over spy with drone....see Dick eating Directors pussy

QUE morning MC arrives at cousins office.. director cousin and cops go into office and have him arrested in Dicks office.. on way out the door MC leans in and asks him, "btw.. hows my dick taste?" As hes lead off in hand cuffs LMFAO

Reactions: Kane Salvatore

rle68

May 28, 2017
Can you please open the.. fuck the girls you have nailed again and again.. nurse, trainer, not cousin secret .. shhhh.. kinda like to revisit some of these girls again diff positions maybe?

Penumbra212

Mar 9, 2018
I've always completed the game without having to give her anything besides those "lovers" books. I've never, never buyed chocolates or candies. But hey, maybe I'm too good at this game. :cool:
He don't see even that 2 bad compliments in his game and for what I remember those choices don't disappear after using them once, unlike the good ones.
Yep, I had given her candies and chocolate for 3 straight days. Still no other compliment or question pop up in the choices, still blank.

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Documents.....
Ive been to Barbara's house, ive spied on her and Ann, ive spied on Diretor and dickhead dude... now what? Ive been to the office and on his laptop.. did I loose the documents to Barbara? is it gone now?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Ive been to Barbara's house, ive spied on her and Ann, ive spied on Diretor and dickhead dude... now what? Ive been to the office and on his laptop.. did I loose the documents to Barbara? is it gone now?
You never got your hand on those documents instead. Not yet implemented.

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
What is new in 5.1 version? It tells me to get the documents, screw driver twice... even though I have the screw driver already. I just cannot see how to continue the game as there's only those choices.

You never got your hand on those documents instead. Not yet implemented.

3.40 star(s) 172 Votes