Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
What is new in 5.1 version? It tells me to get the documents, screw driver twice... even though I have the screw driver already. I just cannot see how to continue the game as there's only those choices.
There is an actual end-of-content sign in this game, i know it, one guy posted a screenshot of it but frankly its more of a myth as of now :) So if you are missing something its not with the documents quest. I never got that sign forexample, one of my quests always ended up bugged one way or the other.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
This is a minor, but annoying bug. The task is added every time you try to open the bathroom door before getting the screwdriver.
...and i'm afraid the main culprit behind not getting that reassuring "end-of-content" sign because it might be so that it leaves the questrigger open which in turn prevents the fullfillment of the aformentioned end-of-content check i'm afraid.

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
...and i'm afraid the main culprit behind not getting that reassuring "end-of-content" sign because it might be so that it leaves the questrigger open which in turn prevents the fullfillment of the aformentioned end-of-content check i'm afraid.
Regardless how good a dev is, I find Renpy games like this have very similar issues or bugs. Especially when the game is unfinished and updates and bugfixes are added later.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Regardless how good a dev is, I find Renpy games like this have very similar issues or bugs.
Yes. Unfortunately Ren'py has such issue almost all the time :( Not to mention when it comes to android conversion. It lets you believe its just one simple click and you have a nice cozy port to andriod or mac or whatever while in turth, you don't. You will just be able to launch it on a different OS but in fact this seemingly effortless conversion will leave you with a broken mess. Booom mentioned that it requires manual tinkering with the code to make those click-and-take things to work.

In my limited understanding, ren'py code seems rather fragile and unstable.

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
No, I was very careful and I don't have that task in my completed save, but I've never seen that screenshot mentioned by you. The mystery thickens... :confused:

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
No, I was very careful and I don't have that task in my completed save, but I've never seen that screenshot mentioned by you. The mystery thickens... :confused:
I sincerely believed that there is no such notification. That it was just conjecture, rumor based upon earlier versions having it. Wishful thinking. Untill this I heard one guy saying there is one.. but didn't believe it untill the screenshot actually. So now i know. And i know that i was never able to get it for whatever reason.

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
I sincerely believed that there is no such notification. That it was just conjecture, rumor based upon earlier versions having it. Wishful thinking. Untill this I heard one guy saying there is one.. but didn't believe it untill the screenshot actually. So now i know. And i know that i was never able to get it for whatever reason.
Ok, I've extracted all the images from v0.5.0 and look what I've found...WTF!o_O

Reactions: El bacca Del Chew

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
I always found it funny that when sexy blonde cousin gives you a handjob in the middle of the night, she makes the MC cum on his stomach but never offers to clean it! :FeelsBadMan:

I mean I almost always clean the MC's cum in the bathroom when he jacks off, but I guess this game doesn't always reward politeness. :confused:

Reactions: DanMachiFan

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
We have been decieved! Dick is going to pay for this treachery!

Blue-balling at its finest! Not even a single measly blowjob!:'(
No problem bro, I have a feeling she will offer rewards once the MC gets her red document in the update.
Biggest blue-baller in the game right now is Barbara.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Biggest blue-baller in the game right now is Barbara.
Beside the cousin, for me its the dean! But my prayers were heard:angel:
Yet i must confess, i have a terrible feeling that imma have to watch cousin having a dinner with Dick. I'm not sure if my soul is ready to tackle such a sight..

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
Confirmed in the game version v.5.9.7 (release date 2022) :closedeyesmile:
Of all the incest based games I've played so far, she's the biggest tease and blue-baller. When you finally you get the scenes it'll be such a relief man.

Plus her having no boyfriend or interest except Dick is really odd to me. She's probably one of the best Daz models I've seen.

Reactions: Ennoch

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
Beside the cousin, for me its the dean! But my prayers were heard:angel:
Yet i must confess, i have a terrible feeling that imma have to watch cousin having a dinner with Dick. I'm not sure if my soul is ready to tackle such a sight..
Haha, Barbara throwing so much shade at her made me like her. x'D

Dick is a dick lol. Worse than dinner, can you imagine him forcing your cousin to have sex with him for the red document?! Fortunately the drone pictures will come in handy later.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Thanks but I've opened the file and there is no save game in it
The problem is that you renamed it to zip and then decompiled it into what you see there. What you are looking at is the pieces of the whole savefile. Just don't download it as a zip.

How to bring anna home?
Talk to the dean, she unlocks the location of Barbara. Go visit. Afterwards you carry on with the cousin untill you unlock Cousin's office. Go visit, check out the Directior, check her desk, realize she is the mom of Barbara, make a photo. Then go revisit Barb, ask her to send Anna home and show her the Director's photo. Done.

coolboy88

Jan 2, 2018
There won't be any upgrade until you actually need the upgrade. You even got a task to get drone upgrade. Also if you already made picture about Anna and Barbara (which I assume you did), then you already have the night drone. If not, then just stop the director task for a while, and do Anna's task.
You're right, that's why I'm not getting the night drone. I have a regular drone but it's not working at night. I have completed laptop task but still stuck with directors bedroom task. Whenever i send drone at night, I lose it.

By the way, How do I get a photoshoot with Anna and Barbara together?

3.40 star(s) 172 Votes