ImBlack

Jan 19, 2018
With the Android version mouse can not be.
Also after the decan's daughter's dress up, the options at the dean are not upgraded and can not be sold.

Reactions: Dumbass#1

World

Jun 30, 2017
I just found the most annoying and frustrating thing in the game. Basically I'm softlocked because barbara won't answer the damn doorbell after I took a picture of her mother in the office, I tried every hour and nothing, just "no response....." if someone knows how to solve this please tell me, I don't want to do all the game all over again and I won't :|

Edit: In case you're wondering, yes I took a picture of both scenes with the drone, the one in the pool with the girls and the one in the bed with the mother

2nd edit: to everyone in the same situation I was in, be sure to check the photos on the desk BEFORE taking the photo of her otherwise you're screwed

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
I just found the most annoying and frustrating thing, or glitch rather, in the game. Basically I'm softlocked because barbara won't answer the damn doorbell after I took a picture of her mother in the office, I tried every hour and nothing, just "no response....." if someone knows how to solve this please tell me, I don't want to do all the game all over again and I won't :|

Edit: In case you're wondering, yes I took a picture of both scenes with the drone, the one in the pool with the girls and the one in the bed with the mother
When you took the picture of her mom in the office, have you checked the photos on her desk?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
You can still enter her office later and click on the picture if needed and ask her about the photo.

World

Jun 30, 2017
When you took the picture of her mom in the office, have you checked the photos on her desk?
That was.... it ._. I feel so dumb right now, but I'm pretty sure that I did look at the photos before the photoshoot..... alright I'm okay now, thank you very much!

Reactions: DanMachiFan

jurierm

May 7, 2017
Tengo un problema o no sé si es el final de la demostración, me han enviado a buscar en la habitación del director en su casa, hice la foto que pedí y ahora no puedo continuar, lo hacen no me digas el próximo paso ni nada ...

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
Tengo un problema o no sé si es el final de la demostración, me han enviado a buscar en la habitación del director en su casa, hice la foto que pedí y ahora no puedo continuar, lo hacen no me digas el próximo paso ni nada ...
You've reached the end of the content for this task in the current update :)

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
Still need help for Anna.
About this?
Need help. I can't progress with the trainer or Anna. I read the massage book but the next book isn't in the shop. As for Anna, theres nothing in the compliment section and no matter how much candy or chocolate I give her nothing happens.
The erotic massage book is available NOT after reading the first, but after the normal massage that you do to the trainer.
In other words, read the massage book, give a massage to the trainer and in the end a dialogue should say that you can buy the second book at the store. After buying the second book go to Anna and you should have a new dialogue about the translation.

Shadow66

Jul 31, 2017
About this?

The erotic massage book is available NOT after reading the first, but after the normal massage that you do to the trainer.
In other words, read the massage book, give a massage to the trainer and in the end a dialogue should say that you can buy the second book at the store. After buying the second book go to Anna and you should have a new dialogue about the translation.
I already the trainer route, but nothing is happening on Anna's end.

3.40 star(s) 172 Votes